+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RPRF-Request to pay fees - message

supreetsangha

Apr 4, 2017
I am not able to add the signature. Don't know the reason. My timeline is as below :

AOR 5 July
Medical pass July 21
IP1- July 21
NA2 July 24
RPRF paid August 10

maddy4u123

Star Member
Nov 11, 2016
Glasgow
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-05-2017
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information
That implies you are almost there for PPR .. Get ready...

ashwani.m

Feb 5, 2017
Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Passport Req..
27-10-2017
Can we pay RPRF just by going to CIC website, finding the payment link and pay there and upload the same as CSE ? Will it be a good idea just to make process faster?

Rexokemute

Mar 8, 2016
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Lagos
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-07-2017
AOR Received.
22-07-2107
Med's Done....
04-07-2017
Status as shown on in CIC profile page:

1. Application status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
2. Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
3. Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
4. Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
5. Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
6. Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
7. Background check: Not applicable.
8. Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I received the message below on the 8th August 2017:

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents:

> RPRF: Please pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee. Note that the RPRF ($490 per adult) is separate from the processing fees ($550 per adult and $150 per child) which were paid at the time of submitting the application.

I paid on RPRF on the 8th August, 2017.

Based on the above, please can any expert in the house evaluate my status as at today?

hkhan48

Aug 10, 2017
When
Status as shown on in CIC profile page:

1. Application status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
2. Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
3. Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
4. Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
5. Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
6. Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
7. Background check: Not applicable.
8. Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I received the message below on the 8th August 2017:

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents:

> RPRF: Please pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee. Note that the RPRF ($490 per adult) is separate from the processing fees ($550 per adult and $150 per child) which were paid at the time of submitting the application.

I paid on RPRF on the 8th August, 2017.

Based on the above, please can any expert in the house evaluate my status as at today?
When you receied the acknowledgement?
My case kind of same
AOR - 20 July
RPRF - 8 Auguust paid same day
BG Check status - Not applicable
What I have read over the internet is they ask for RPRF when your application passes certain critera of completeness and medical exams.

Rexokemute

Mar 8, 2016
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Lagos
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-07-2017
AOR Received.
22-07-2107
Med's Done....
04-07-2017
When

When you receied the acknowledgement?
My case kind of same
AOR - 20 July
RPRF - 8 Auguust paid same day
BG Check status - Not applicable
What I have read over the internet is they ask for RPRF when your application passes certain critera of completeness and medical exams.
I received an acknowledgment on the 20 July 2017

riteshbharatiya

Star Member
Apr 8, 2016
I have paid it now, but my confusion was, I don't get when submitting my application, why give me the option to pay it later when may application has barely started, e.g. no even passed medicals yet.
Hi

My case is similar, I have been asked to pay the RPRF fees but my medical still under review. Have you received PPR ?

Ammar30

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
05-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
When you submit your application, you have to pay fees for application processing + RPRF, however they give you option to pay later for RPRF.
This means you have chosen to pay later, so that's why they are asking you to pay this fees.
I also did same, and now at 7th month they asked me few documents and asked me to pay for RPRF. I have paid 980 Dollars for myself and my spouse.
Have they given you any link to follow and pay? I was given a link to follow and pay but that link was taking me nowhere, after all attempt since there is no channel to contact CIC via email to get advise to what to do in this situation, I searched for RPRF payment, google took me to CIC website payment page, and I paid my fees over there and got receipt of payment, same I have uploaded.

You need to do same, I have uploaded it yesterday, if you have time wait for me, if there will be any problem with it CIC will notify me and I can update you.
Hi, please can you tell me the link to pay rprf where you paid it for yourself?
Regards

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Hi, please can you tell me the link to pay rprf where you paid it for yourself?
Regards
You should find it in the letter they sent, just click on it. Read the letter properly to follow it step by step