+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RPRF paid, Have Valid Visa until 2016, Will they ask for passport?

shyamDadi

Star Member
Sep 30, 2014
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-03-2014
Nomination.....
25-03-2014
AOR Received.
29-04-2014
File Transfer...
29-04-2014
Med's Request
06-05-2014
Med's Done....
07-05-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
12-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2015
LANDED..........
28-02-2015
Hi,

I just paid my RPRF.

After I submit my application to CPC, I applied for visa to travel and got visa until 2016. Do I need to send them my new passport copy? Do they need my passport to issue visa again for my landing?

Thanks

ashishj

Jul 19, 2009
Re: RPRF paid, Have Valid Visa until 2016

shyamDadi said:
Hi,

I just paid my RPRF.

After I submit my application to CPC, I applied for visa to travel and got visa until 2016. Do I need to send them my new passport copy? Do they need my passport to issue visa again for my landing?

Thanks

Hi there,

what link did you use to pay the RPRF fees, could you send me the exact link and the steps to follow as no where on the link it asks for client id or any other identity id

shyamDadi

Star Member
Sep 30, 2014
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-03-2014
Nomination.....
25-03-2014
AOR Received.
29-04-2014
File Transfer...
29-04-2014
Med's Request
06-05-2014
Med's Done....
07-05-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
12-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2015
LANDED..........
28-02-2015

ashishj said:
Hi there,

what link did you use to pay the RPRF fees, could you send me the exact link and the steps to follow as no where on the link it asks for client id or any other identity id
They will send you an email with proper instruction. I got this today morning. This is the email they sent me. You have to wait until this email to pay RPRF.

We wish to remind you at this time that your Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) is outstanding. You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your visa.

If you delay the payment of the RPRF, your security or medical results may expire, which would delay the issuance of your visas. We therefore encourage you to pay the RPRF as soon as possible, by following these steps:

• Go to the website: eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en
• Read the instructions on each page, and click “Continue” to proceed
• Select the “Immigration” link, followed by “Right of Permanent Residence Fee”
• You must pay this fee once for yourself as principal applicant
• You must also pay this fee for your accompanying spouse or common law partner, if you have one
• Enter the number of fee payments (1 or 2) in the box beside the fee of $490
• Click “Submit”
• Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with a credit card

ashishj

Jul 19, 2009

shyamDadi said:
They will send you an email with proper instruction. I got this today morning. This is the email they sent me. You have to wait until this email to pay RPRF.

We wish to remind you at this time that your Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) is outstanding. You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your visa.

If you delay the payment of the RPRF, your security or medical results may expire, which would delay the issuance of your visas. We therefore encourage you to pay the RPRF as soon as possible, by following these steps:

• Go to the website: eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en
• Read the instructions on each page, and click “Continue” to proceed
• Select the “Immigration” link, followed by “Right of Permanent Residence Fee”
• You must pay this fee once for yourself as principal applicant
• You must also pay this fee for your accompanying spouse or common law partner, if you have one
• Enter the number of fee payments (1 or 2) in the box beside the fee of $490
• Click “Submit”
• Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with a credit card
Tha

Thank you for your reply, I did receive the email t pay for RPRF fees but the link they have provided doesnot have the proper linkfor RPRF fees, once you pay the fees, where do you put the client ID. I mean how do they know that who has paid the fees?

Thank you for your reply

shyamDadi

Star Member
Sep 30, 2014
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-03-2014
Nomination.....
25-03-2014
AOR Received.
29-04-2014
File Transfer...
29-04-2014
Med's Request
06-05-2014
Med's Done....
07-05-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
12-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2015
LANDED..........
28-02-2015

There is no place to put your client ID in the form. But after you pay it, you will receive a receipt, which needs to print and fill your information on it. That receipt does contain place to put your name, client id, date of birth and address.

So basically you have to pay, print the receipt, fill it with your details, scan it, and send it back to CPPO-Cost-Recovery@cic.gc.ca .

It is better if you can add your name, DoB, Client ID and application ID in the body of your email as well.

Best of luck