+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Royal roads MGM

MiteshS94

Dec 29, 2018
How much will 1 bhk cost in victoria? Can we get in 700$?if yes which area?
He is in automobile sector ... and would like to work in same sector after mgm... but all depends what job he gets (10 years experience) and business not straight away ... for sometime he ll do job. No plan to return as of now if we get a pr through my tech pilot program .
Since, you are 2 people, I doubt that you will get an apartment or a house for that low. Usually, they ask for minimum $650 per head. Which will be around 10 minutes far from RRU via bus. Kijiji, Airbnb and Usedvictoria are few sites where you could see the images of the house on rent and contact the seller for details and then pay for it before landing.

Nehapurohit

Oct 22, 2018
Since, you are 2 people, I doubt that you will get an apartment or a house for that low. Usually, they ask for minimum $650 per head. Which will be around 10 minutes far from RRU via bus. Kijiji, Airbnb and Usedvictoria are few sites where you could see the images of the house on rent and contact the seller for details and then pay for it before landing.
We have a kid too and we are looking for a 1 bhk for a max of 1200$ . How about public schools and day care centers if u have an idea kindly suggest .estimating our expenses to be 3000-3500 per month .

If you dont mind i have a question , what sector you working in and which college passout?

Binoysh

Sep 17, 2019
Not good option as in for PR or jobs after the degree? U mean it has no value ?
Honestly I am not a student of rru to answer that but from course point or view it's not worth it.
Everyone will get PR sooner or later so that wont be a problem.

Binoysh

Sep 17, 2019
Any experienced review highly appreciative

1) Sault College
a. Business Management
b. Global Business Management

2) Niagara College
a. International Business Management

3) Lambton College
a. Business Management-International Business (Sarnia/Mississauga Campus)
b. Business Management (Toronto / Sarnia Campus)

3) Northern College At Pures-Toronto

4) George Brown College
Guys any suggestions?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Ok . Thanks for your reply.
Lets c how it goes .
When you pay and attend an MBA class you want a good return on your investment. Most enployers have never heard of these schools and many are only getting jobs based on previous experience or are even working retail. It would make more sense to study at a good school at home and work for a large well known company at home or abroad and then apply for PR. The car industry is definitely not going to be a booming industry. It is already leaving Canada. I wouldn't count on a job on that industry in Canada. If work in IT or AI that is different.

Families of international students are not guaranteed visas so you would have to be approved first. If you get approved you have to find a place to live given that the vacancy rate is very lpw prices are increasing and many prefer to rent to a single person or couple versus a family. You will gave to find a spot in daycare. Most have to go on a waiting list for months. Daycare will likely cost $1500 or more a month. Your spouse hasn't been admitted to a program yet so there are still lots of uncertainties to tour plan.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
We have a kid too and we are looking for a 1 bhk for a max of 1200$ . How about public schools and day care centers if u have an idea kindly suggest .estimating our expenses to be 3000-3500 per month .

If you dont mind i have a question , what sector you working in and which college
Even I mentioned the same that they are not the best out there but, he doesn't seem to have other options for masters. He can apply in colleges though.
The option would be to write the GMAT.

MiteshS94

Dec 29, 2018

If you dont mind i have a question , what sector you working in and which college passout?
I was also considering RRU since a long time. But, after reading so many bad reviews, advice of expert and senior members, finding no alumni placed well after the completion of the course and many experienced people saying to stay clear from courses which have global business as their title since no jobs require those I dropped my plans of getting there. Also, no alumni will put their institutes in a bad light by telling bad things about it. Its your money after all. If you made up your mind to give away $32,000 just like that and obtain a degree which has no use, we can't stop you. Also, what Binoysh said is correct. PR can be obtained sooner or later, but if you won't get a job, then you will be in a fix. I have heard that they require you to work during those 3 years you get as pgwp in order to qualify for pr (not sure, hope some expert might clear this). It is always better to get enrolled to an institution which has a good and reputed name among the employers rather than some unknown institute.

Also, I mentioned some websites in my earlier post. Please check them for accommodation and rates.

MiteshS94

Dec 29, 2018
Guys any suggestions?
GBC
Lambton
Sault
Niagara
Northern College

In that order. As Canuck mentioned, it won't give you that many opportunities as an MBA would but, give your best and keep going on to the top. Nowadays, everyone is going for an MBA. Who knows they wouldn't be in much demand in the future. MBA's in India are jobless. It is upto you how you would perform. Even an MBA from UBC will have to crack an interview to obtain a job. One of my friends did 2 such one-year diplomas, and now he is earning around $68k per annum. So, degrees don't matter much, your knowledge does.

Nehapurohit

Oct 22, 2018
I was also considering RRU since a long time. But, after reading so many bad reviews, advice of expert and senior members, finding no alumni placed well after the completion of the course and many experienced people saying to stay clear from courses which have global business as their title since no jobs require those I dropped my plans of getting there. Also, no alumni will put their institutes in a bad light by telling bad things about it. Its your money after all. If you made up your mind to give away $32,000 just like that and obtain a degree which has no use, we can't stop you. Also, what Binoysh said is correct. PR can be obtained sooner or later, but if you won't get a job, then you will be in a fix. I have heard that they require you to work during those 3 years you get as pgwp in order to qualify for pr (not sure, hope some expert might clear this). It is always better to get enrolled to an institution which has a good and reputed name among the employers rather than some unknown institute.

Also, I mentioned some websites in my earlier post. Please check them for accommodation and rates.
Sure thanks