+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Romanian Timeline - In Process

deeafahd

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
steph89 said:
yaya!! thats great!! congratulations !
Thank you very much ! Now I am wondering what is the best way to send the passport there because it has to be a prepaid courier so probably any of you guys have an idea?

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
yes courier so you can track it right? .. and put a return envelope as well already pre-stamped with your address on it, and if its possible put a tracking number

semos

Star Member
May 28, 2015
deeafahd said:
Hello everybody. Today we received an email from embassy, they requested my passport.
Our 28 yrs gap won that battle without an interview. Good luck to everybody !!
greatttttttt news ... congratulations

aliaix

Star Member
Sep 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest,RO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2015
AOR Received.
09-02-2016
File Transfer...
19-02-2016
Med's Request
extended
Med's Done....
12-06-2015
Passport Req..
18-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2016
LANDED..........
03-08-2016
deeafahd said:
Hello everybody. Today we received an email from embassy, they requested my passport.
Our 28 yrs gap won that battle without an interview. Good luck to everybody !!
Congratulation!!! Happy your wait has come to an end. :)

deeafahd

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
that thing with courier really gave me headache...I did not find a courier who has the option to pay for return of the passport :(..I tried FEDEX they said they delivere just international, I tried DHL and UPS they said they do not have that option :( anyway at the and I went with Cargus (not because is cheap just 18 ron+18 ron return) but because they gave me the option to pay at destination so whenever the passport is ready I will call Cargus they will go pick it up and I will pay when it gets to me. Now the issue was where will I know when the passport is ready for pick up (because if you paid for return you include in envelope with all details so the embassy will just easily contact the courier)... well in the envelope I sent wit passport +2 pictures+the first page they sent me in email that have my file no. and UCI, I also included a letter telling them that I could not find a prepaid courier but I found this type of courier with the option I said above and askind them to contact me when passport is ready so I can order the courier...what do you think guys??? will that be ok??

Mia7890

Sep 29, 2016
Hello, I'm new here about your question with the passport I know there is an organization vfsglobal.ca or vfsglobal.com something like this, you can search and contact them they have this service there is in my country so it should be in your too I guess they say it is world wide. And congrats!!!

Mia7890

Sep 29, 2016
Hello once again, shortly about my timeline. They received our application on November 4 2015 , started on January 9 2015 , they transfer to VAO Bucharest on February 22 and my medical expired in the end of July and about two weeks ago I got an email to redo my medical and police certificate which I did, and now waiting. Hopefully soon to get some news, this waiting is killing

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
Mia7890 said:
Hello once again, shortly about my timeline. They received our application on November 4 2015 , started on January 9 2015 , they transfer to VAO Bucharest on February 22 and my medical expired in the end of July and about two weeks ago I got an email to redo my medical and police certificate which I did, and now waiting. Hopefully soon to get some news, this waiting is killing
i know the feeling!!!

semos

Star Member
May 28, 2015
Mia7890 said:
Hope you will hear something soon . Can I ask you , if you have any red flag in your file and did the send your file to Amman first ?

Mia7890

Sep 29, 2016
semos said:
Hope you will hear something soon . Can I ask you , if you have any red flag in your file and did the send your file to Amman first ?
hey no I don't have any red flags and they sent it directly to Bucharest

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
Mia7890 said:
hey no I don't have any red flags and they sent it directly to Bucharest
but your are a Amman applicant?

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017

Mia7890

Sep 29, 2016
Hey guys I got an invitation for passport iuhuu finally after a year. Do anybody know do we need to pay any other fee for visa?