+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Roles and responsibilities letter Cognizant

jolly11

Oct 27, 2021
Hi, did any one recently got the roles and responsibility letter from cognizant? Did it had any disclaimer attached to it that it is for visa purposes? Or just the normal letter without any conditions?

diyaaa

Apr 18, 2019
Hi, did any one recently got the roles and responsibility letter from cognizant? Did it had any disclaimer attached to it that it is for visa purposes? Or just the normal letter without any conditions?
Hi @jolly11 , I am also looking for one. I am trying different means, but nothing is working. Were you successful in receiving the letter? Please let me know.

Mar 8, 2023
Hello,

HelpDesk has sent me the format for indemnity bond. Can you please let me know how did you proceed. Reason I ask is I stay in US and not sure how to get Indian bond paper here
Hi, I am also going through the same process. And I live in US. For the Indian bond paper will the notary official sign with out our presence?

mathibha

Feb 1, 2024
Hi,
Am also worked with Cognizant and seeking experience letter for my PR process.
They asked me to send the RR details with declaration in Bond.I am also living outside of India. Please let me know how did you receive the letter.
Can our parents sign and get the notary public sign.
Please let me know the process.

Thanks