+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Roles and responsibilities letter Cognizant

blacksheep

Sep 26, 2019
Hi, Any luck? I got a response from the exithelpdeskindia mailbox to fill their template, but not response yet for two weeka.
Hi, I have recently emailed them and waiting for response. Can you please tell me what details they asked you in template ?

blacksheep

Sep 26, 2019
Thanks all. I got my reference letter yesterday. But it didnt mention my compensation details, but I wrote an indemnity bond to get my roles and responsibilities.. But I also Included my offer letter in PR which mentions the compensation details and Im hoping that should be sufficient. Ive submitted my PR application on July 31. Thanks.
Hello,

I emailed ExitHelpDesk regading experience letter providing my roles and responsibilities and waiting for response. What did they ask you in template to fill in, also what do you mean by indemnity bond to get you roles and responsibilities. I think my manager is not at CTS now not sure how to get the letter now. Can you please reply

sjdickens

Jul 27, 2019
Hello,

I emailed ExitHelpDesk regading experience letter providing my roles and responsibilities and waiting for response. What did they ask you in template to fill in, also what do you mean by indemnity bond to get you roles and responsibilities. I think my manager is not at CTS now not sure how to get the letter now. Can you please reply
Since my manager when I was at cognizant wasn't there anymore, they asked me to write my roles and responsibilities in a 20rs indemnity bond paper. Which basically stated all my roles and responsibilities, and a statement saying that whatever I've written is true and CTS isn't liable for any actions as a result of providing this letter.

Template has the usual stuff, joining date, exit date, title etc.

blacksheep

Sep 26, 2019
Since my manager when I was at cognizant wasn't there anymore, they asked me to write my roles and responsibilities in a 20rs indemnity bond paper. Which basically stated all my roles and responsibilities, and a statement saying that whatever I've written is true and CTS isn't liable for any actions as a result of providing this letter.

Thanks for the reply. Can we give our supervisor name instead of manager to get approval , did they ask you your manager name in template ?

blacksheep

Sep 26, 2019

They sent me template to fill the details but hours are not mentioned. Approval will be sent to HCM supervisor for content approval. I don't know who is my HCM supervisor, is it our Manager ?

blacksheep

Sep 26, 2019

Hello,

HelpDesk has sent me the format for indemnity bond. Can you please let me know how did you proceed. Reason I ask is I stay in US and not sure how to get Indian bond paper here

Last edited:

PreetKaur1

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
i got this letter last year when I quit CTS. I raised a Roles and Responsibilities letter request through Always Cognizant. They sent me a standard letter, which I declined and gave them the exact content I needed. They refused to include salary info, included other details. For salary though, I got my payslips digitally attested (again through Always Cognizant), and attached them to my application.

The TAT is pretty fast, and as far as I can remember, the response times were within 1-3 days.
Hey I have also worked in Cognizant ans was hired as PAT and then promoted to PA. Could you let me know how I can add both the positions in this letter? Also responsibilities were almost same for both positions so do how can I mention them separately?

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hey I have also worked in Cognizant ans was hired as PAT and then promoted to PA. Could you let me know how I can add both the positions in this letter? Also responsibilities were almost same for both positions so do how can I mention them separately?
letter can cover both bits separately or consolidated.

Scenario 1 (Individual): Designation #1 Period #1 Responsibilities List
Designation #2 Period #2 Responsibilities List

Scenario 2 (Consolidated): Designation (Pick the one closest to chosen NOC; applies to Scenario 1 as well) Period (Total) Responsibilities List

srinis19

Sep 3, 2016
Hello,

Can someone please help me how you guys substituted with other documents for no of hours/week as our roles and responsibilities doesn't have that detail mentioned. For salary i believe payslip or form 16 will work but not sure about no of hours/week

Nov 4, 2019
Hey, did you get the letter with roles and responsibilities for PAT?? They gave for PA and A. They skipped the roles i provided for PAT..

Ishita_IG

Feb 20, 2020
I tried raising request with the Supervisor but they are denying giving the letter, and the list of supervisors, I know none of them.Any idea on whom to contact in Cognizant, helpdesk is going in rounds and not helping with this. Can we change our supervisor in One Cognizant Portal

SruthiT

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Hi, I am a former employee of CTS. Now I am in process of express entry (CEC ) documentation. But for proof of work experience, I have only
1. Roles and responsibility letter generated from AlwaysCognizant portal
2. Downloaded promotion/salary revised letters
3. Last 6 months payslips

I have emailed to exithelpdesk@cognizant for a complete reference letter including employment type and salary information. If I won't receive it on time, can I include above documents for submitting?

riyazden

Jul 13, 2020
Hi, I received the CTS experience letter received from EXITHELPINDIA, but not seeing the role (say BUSINESS SYSTEM ANALYST) mentioned in the signed letter. But I have the relevant responsibilities aligned to BSA role. will this be ok for submitting to expressentry, please advise?