+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Roles and responsibilities letter Cognizant

Believer22

Feb 13, 2018
I have worked for Cognizant raised a request through ex emplpyeee portal, request shows submitted. I spoke to my supervisor he said he is unable to find my request. If you have worked with Cognizant got this letter can you please find out from your suoesuperv how he/she approved. And where they can find it.. Peace✌

yourfather

Jan 31, 2018
Hi, Any luck? I got a response from the exithelpdeskindia mailbox to fill their template, but not response yet for two weeka.

Believer22

Feb 13, 2018
Hi, Any luck? I got a response from the exithelpdeskindia mailbox to fill their template, but not response yet for two weeka.
Drop an email to always cognizant asking about the status. They will resresp within a day or two. Btw I got my letter approved. The letter can be found under supervisors eletters app employee view. They can approve there. If this helps!! Peace✌

yourfather

Jan 31, 2018
Can you explain in detail please, I am not sure which portal you are referring to. I sent an email to Exithelpdeskindia mailbox with the Cognizant template and awaiting response for two weeks. Thanks again

Believer22

Feb 13, 2018
Can you explain in detail please, I am not sure which portal you are referring to. I sent an email to Exithelpdeskindia mailbox with the Cognizant template and awaiting response for two weeks. Thanks again
When did you resign, you would have got an email for ex employees. Are you aware of this?

Reactions: yourfather

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hi,

Were you successful in getting this?
i got this letter last year when I quit CTS. I raised a Roles and Responsibilities letter request through Always Cognizant. They sent me a standard letter, which I declined and gave them the exact content I needed. They refused to include salary info, included other details. For salary though, I got my payslips digitally attested (again through Always Cognizant), and attached them to my application.

The TAT is pretty fast, and as far as I can remember, the response times were within 1-3 days.

mppreethi87

May 28, 2018
i got this letter last year when I quit CTS. I raised a Roles and Responsibilities letter request through Always Cognizant. They sent me a standard letter, which I declined and gave them the exact content I needed. They refused to include salary info, included other details. For salary though, I got my payslips digitally attested (again through Always Cognizant), and attached them to my application.

The TAT is pretty fast, and as far as I can remember, the response times were within 1-3 days.

I resigned in 2013 and do not have access to Always Cognizant. I have requested access to Exithelpdesk and still waiting

mppreethi87

May 28, 2018

If I may ask, what year did you resign from Cognizant and did you work in Cognizant, India?

Rahustium

Oct 31, 2018

Hey, I will be applying for CT refernce letter, can I have a quick chat. Can you give me your contact number?