+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ROL fee refund

mehmeh

Star Member
Jan 23, 2007
Hi there! I had made a full payment (processing + ROL fee) upon submission of my application years back and was only able to get my visa approved this year. Based on the latest ROL fee payment required by Canadian Embassy, it shows that I had overpaid and requested for a refund from them. I was told the check will arrive a few weeks after but six weeks had past I still haven't seen the check. I just want to know usually how long does it take to receive such refund? Thanks!

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

mehmeh said:
Hi there! I had made a full payment (processing + ROL fee) upon submission of my application years back and was only able to get my visa approved this year. Based on the latest ROL fee payment required by Canadian Embassy, it shows that I had overpaid and requested for a refund from them. I was told the check will arrive a few weeks after but six weeks had past I still haven't seen the check. I just want to know usually how long does it take to receive such refund? Thanks!
It can take up to a year.

PMM

craig53

Feb 1, 2006
Received our cheque yesterday-- 7 months after receiving our visas and over 2 months after landing. Ah well-- at least we got it!

mehmeh

Star Member
Jan 23, 2007
Just want you guys to know I already received my check yesterday, almost three months after I got my visa. Quite fast, maybe because I mentioned to them I will be moving to Canada very soon.