+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RNIP

Singh101089

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
I would like to know that for police clearance certificate for Indian citizen during PR process do i need to go to passport office or the immigration department of canada check the record online.
You have to go BLS office for apply police clearance if you are in canada

Preetarvinder

Mar 23, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
NOC Code......
I am in India sir
For this still i need to visit local passport office for police clearance certificate ?

U3691kamaka

Aug 11, 2020
Hello everyone
I am Medical lab technician having NoC code 3211 or 3212 and working in the same field from last 8 years and Ielts score 6 overall
Kindly guide me if i am eligible for RNIP program and how to apply
Regards
Arvinder singh
Hello everyone, please I have a similar question as his. I am a nurse and wishes to migrate through RNIP. My IELTS score is L8,S8,W6.5,R6. I am really confused on how to go about it as I don't have money to pay agents who are charging so high. Please, can somebody guide me through?

Preetarvinder

Mar 23, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
NOC Code......
Hello everyone
Can somebody guide me if a applicant has done biometric for tourist or visitor visa last year and does he or she required biometeric again for pr application

Preetarvinder

Mar 23, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
NOC Code......
U3691kamaka replied to a thread you are watching at Canada Immigration Forum.
RNIP
Preetarvinder said:
Hello everyone
I am Medical lab technician having NoC code or 3212 and working in the same field from last 9 years and Ielts score 6 overall
Kindly guide me if i am eligible for AIPP program is it easily to find employer in my field and job offer under this programme is free or paid
Regards
Arvinder singh

Preetarvinder

Mar 23, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
NOC Code......
Hello everyone
I am Medical lab technician having NoC code 3212 and working in the same field from last 9 years and Ielts score 6 overall
Kindly guide me if i am eligible for AIPP program is it easily to find employer in my field and job offer under this programme is free or paid
Regards
Arvinder singh

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello everyone
I am Medical lab technician having NoC code 3212 and working in the same field from last 9 years and Ielts score 6 overall
Regards
Arvinder singh
No it is not easy to find a job offer from a designated employer. Have you tried applying for jobs? Even then are you eligible for the program? Are you licensed in one of the provinces? All the information is is on the AIPP website regarding fees and proof of funds.

Preetarvinder

Mar 23, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
NOC Code......
No it is not easy to find a job offer from a designated employer. Have you tried applying for jobs? Even then are you eligible for the program? Are you licensed in one of the provinces? All the information is is on the AIPP website regarding fees and proof of funds.
I have hired immigration agent for job offer they told me that they sent my resume and covering letter to designated employees last month under AIPP I am waiting for job offer