+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RNIP - Job Offer received - Please connect here - December 2019

Shekhar Garg

Jan 30, 2019
Hello Team,

I have received a offer letter through RNIP and secured a job as well. I am filling up the forms and have certain questions.
Would like to discuss the same with some one who has secured a job and applying through RNIP.

Request you to please message me and we can discuss further.

Shekhar

Reactions: malathims89

malathims89

Dec 6, 2019
Hello Team,

I have received a offer letter through RNIP and secured a job as well. I am filling up the forms and have certain questions.
Would like to discuss the same with some one who has secured a job and applying through RNIP.

Shekhar
Can you please tell is how you went about securing a job? It seems very hard to get a job outside Canada as a foreign applicant

indianstudent96

May 22, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-06-2020
Doc's Request.
18-08-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
16-04-2020
Hello Team,

Shekhar
Hi Shekhar,

May I know what you meant by "receiving an offer letter through RNIP"? As far as I am aware, you get a job offer letter from an employer within a community and you apply for a community recommendation after that. Do you mean you have a recommendation letter from one of the communities?

As of today, Sault-Ste Marie, Altona, and Brandon are the only communities accepting applications for the community recommendation process.

I work and live in Sudbury, but unfortunately, they haven't started receiving applications yet. Update on their website still states "Check back in December."

My current job is permanent full-time and falls under NOC group 22 and skill type B. After converting my IELTS score to CLB, it's slightly better than CLB 10; however, the program requires only CLB 4, 5, and 6 for NOC C/D, NOC B, NOC A respectively. I am also a graduate of a program(relevant to my job) from a publicly-funded college in the area, so I am exempt from the work experience requirements.

The only problem the communities would be facing right now is a huge influx of applications from international students who are now eligible for this program with any job offer and no relevant experience due to the exemption. I guess it will be hard for them to pick prospective candidates from thousands of applications once they open the portal.

I wish they could release very specific criteria for the community to avoid getting confounded by a plethora of applications from candidates who they don't want to recommend in the first place.

We will have to wait and see how this program works. Also, I am wondering how long it would take for IRCC to process applications under this stream. Will it be 6 months just like Express Entry and AIPP? It's going to be interesting.

Thanks,
Indianstudent96

indianstudent96

May 22, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-06-2020
Doc's Request.
18-08-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
16-04-2020
Here is an update, folks.

North Bay and Timmins have announced that they will start accepting applications after signing the Memorandum of Understanding with IRCC.

The recent elections and holidays are cited for the delay.

Sault Ste. Marie has already recommended six candidates out of 12 applications they reviewed. All of them are temporary residents on a work permit.

They are going to review another 10-15 applications to recommend more candidates.

Again, I am not sure why other communities like Thunder Bay and Sudbury are status quo when the communities who were to start after them are making announcements about the delay.

It seems like the Soo is setting a good example for other candidates by accepting applications before other communities.

Sam0099

Mar 6, 2020
Hi shekhar pls tell me about your experience to get job offer , means the process your employer followed.
If you can share your WhatsApp contact , would be good .

Dec 11, 2018
Hello Team,

Shekhar
Ping me on 9624560096

Neetu2020

Apr 20, 2020
Hello Team,

Shekhar
Can you please help with the procedure to apply under RNIP?

Fadeleke

May 19, 2020
Good day everyone, please I humbly request for your kind help and how to go about getting a job offer. It's so hard. Please advise... I dont want to give up. Many thanks

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Good day everyone, please I humbly request for your kind help and how to go about getting a job offer. It's so hard. Please advise... I dont want to give up. Many thanks
You should assume it won't be possible.

If you want to move to Canada you should focus on applying to immigrate instead through a program like Express Entry.