+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Revoke PNP PR status - Move out nomination province [!!]

Nevermind1988

Star Member
Oct 17, 2013
Hi all,

I've been reading through this post carefully and just would like to clarify something. I'm gonna apply for AINP under the SRS in a month or so, but however, my boyfriend and I might want to move to New Brunswick sometime next year or the year after, so I'm just wondering if the whole PNP application is still in process, would the whole thing be cancelled then? Or denied? And after we'd have arrived in NB, I could apply for the PNP there instead, like a new application? Or my boyfriend or his family could sponsor me under the family sponsorship program as well, if necessary. Thanks in advance.

mf4361

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Nov 2015
Nomination.....
12 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2016
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
28 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
14 Nov 2016
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
15 Mar 2017
LANDED..........
16 Mar 2017
Nevermind1988 said:
Hi all,

I've been reading through this post carefully and just would like to clarify something. I'm gonna apply for AINP under the SRS in a month or so, but however, my boyfriend and I might want to move to New Brunswick sometime next year or the year after, so I'm just wondering if the whole PNP application is still in process, would the whole thing be cancelled then? Or denied? And after we'd have arrived in NB, I could apply for the PNP there instead, like a new application? Or my boyfriend or his family could sponsor me under the family sponsorship program as well, if necessary. Thanks in advance.
Move to NB before landing as AINP? yes it will be revoked if they know that.

If you want to cancel the application and start over from NBPNP, it is possible provided you've declare all previous applications.

Nevermind1988

Star Member
Oct 17, 2013
mf4361 said:
Move to NB before landing as AINP? yes it will be revoked if they know that.

If you want to cancel the application and start over from NBPNP, it is possible provided you've declare all previous applications.
Ok that's great to know, thanks :)

oldenuf

Mar 29, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
12-10-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2016
AOR Received.
21-12-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2017
Passport Req..
23/06/2017
VISA ISSUED...
20/07/2017
any ones status has been revoked recently?

RAJE

Star Member
Mar 12, 2012
Visa Office......
CIO-sydney
App. Filed.......
25-06-2015
Doc's Request.
17-03-2016
Nomination.....
01-06-2015
AOR Received.
10-09-2015
Passport Req..
23 sept 2016
LANDED..........
22-10-2016
I moved to ontario after I got PR through AINP. I moved because I got married. I hope marriage is one of the valid reasons to move. !!

I am going to sponser my spouse (he is working based on PGWP). In sponsorship forms I have to give details of our relationship- ours was love marriage.

Met in college in ON in 2014
I moved to AB same year as my program was just for a year while he continued studying in ON
I got PR in Oct 2016 and moved to ON after 2 months of getting PR to live with him as we got married.

My intention was to live in AB at the time of landing but my husband did not want to move here so I decided to move with him.
But does this look like I only went to AB to get PR ? Because I gonna have to write this up in one of the sponsorship forms and I am afraid they might accuse me of false interpretation and revoke my PR status along with rejection of my sponsorship application?
Is this possible?
PLEASE REPLY..... PLEEEEEEAAAAASE.
THANKS A LOT!!!

Reactions: ritzbolante

ijaz_ch84

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
Hello All,

Any one here who got PR through Nova Scotia Nomination and moved to other province ?

I dont think Nova Scotia Nomination had any condition or # of year residency pre requisite. any thoughts if I move out after working few months due to Family reason ?
Hello,

Did you actually move from Nova scotia and faced any issue? Is there any way we can get No objection certificate from Nova scotia showing them efforts of settling down in Nova Scotia but faield due to job,or any other reason.

Reactions: dreamer2015

dreamer2015

Star Member
Jan 4, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
08-12-2015
AOR Received.
05-02-2016
Hello,

Did you actually move from Nova scotia and faced any issue? Is there any way we can get No objection certificate from Nova scotia showing them efforts of settling down in Nova Scotia but faield due to job,or any other reason.
I am interested to know answer to this query too

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
Hi guys,
can i move to other province after staying nominated place for 6 months as i couldn't find any job here.
I have job offer from other province.

I informed to province immigration and nominee department, as per them they will followup and revoke the nomination as they will consider it mis-represenation.

Shoud i not move for that job in this case? pls advise.

atony8304

Jan 30, 2023
Canada
I am a nominee of Saskatchewan and here is what they replied to me

Thank you for your inquiry,
As a Permanent Resident of Canada you may work and live in any province, however, an individual is nominated to Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee program based on their intent to settle permanently in Saskatchewan. Should a Nominee not be living and working in Saskatchewan the SINP reserves the right to follow up to assess whether the Nominee has misrepresented their intent. The SINP can revoke a nomination to our program and advise Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) of the revocation. Any final decisions are in the hands of IRCC.

Kind regards,
LW
Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP)
Government of Saskatchewan
Labour Market Development, Ministry of the Economy
7th Floor, 1945 Hamilton Street
Regina, Canada S4P 2C8
Bus: 306.798.7467
www.saskatchewan.ca/sinp
Hi,

Is this response prior to being granted PR status or during the application process?