+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reviewing eligibility and background check

Teffyjones

Aug 29, 2019
I submitted June 28, and was called for biometrics July 1 which I completed on the 3rd of July, school resumes September 9, and up until now my eligibility has been on review, and background check is on review as well. Review of medicals says, I do not need medical exam, they’ll contact me if there’s any changes. I’m super worried because it’s been over 8weeks and I haven’t even gotten a response

rikkiwalia

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
I submitted June 28, and was called for biometrics July 1 which I completed on the 3rd of July, school resumes September 9, and up until now my eligibility has been on review, and background check is on review as well. Review of medicals says, I do not need medical exam, they’ll contact me if there’s any changes. I’m super worried because it’s been over 8weeks and I haven’t even gotten a response
Same but ...i reapplied after refusal on 17 aug non sds online

Gbear

Jul 16, 2019
Same here, its been 3months

Jul 27, 2019
Applied non sds online. on 1st of June! 90 days gone! Got the correspondence letter for biometrics confirmation on 3rd of JULY.after that background checking.90 days gone!