+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Review of eligibility started but no medical update yet.

KinjalPandya

Aug 10, 2017
is it still possible for me to get the visa?? Applied on 17th July and still no update. Still will begin from tomorrow :( And there is no Jan intake so no scene of deferral. Feeling hopeless.
Yes, there is still a possibility of getting visa at this time. One of my friends got visa on 15 September last year and there are a lot of students who are still waiting. And if you get visa now, then you can go Canada on the condition that college gives you a deferral. Also, according to my information if you got your visa then, may be college will give you deferral even if that course is not available in Jan 2018.

Tryphena_06

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
Vadodara
App. Filed.......
26-08-2017
is it still possible for me to get the visa?? Applied on 17th July and still no update. Still will begin from tomorrow :( And there is no Jan intake so no scene of deferral. Feeling hopeless.
Did you try getting an extension? Also, if the course isn't available in your college I'd suggest you take a refund and apply in some other college which has a similar program.

manzurhusainm

Oct 18, 2018
Hi there, I applied on the 26th July thru the Ahmedabad VFS which was forwarded to Bangalore. My status changed to review of eligibility yesterday but I haven't received any medical update yet. Does any one of you have any idea about the duration of completion of this step?
I am suffering from same situation, can i get your email id or phone number, i am extremely worried, please help me out here.

CanuckGoose

Nov 5, 2018
I am suffering from same situation, can i get your email id or phone number, i am extremely worried, please help me out here.
Hi Manzurhusainm,

Did you receive an update? We are on the same page as well. Review of eligibility started today but we have not received any medical request/update.

Thanks

Lovesahota92

Dec 15, 2016
No, we didn't do upfront medical. We completed a medical request form but we haven't been asked to do medical yet.

I figured before review of eligibility, they would ask us to submit medical?

Thanks
Ohk. Then you have to wait till they done reviewing eligibility i guess.

CanuckGoose

Nov 5, 2018
Ok, thanks.

I just find it strange that review of eligibility started before medical request. Is that normal?

Thanks

manzurhusainm

Oct 18, 2018
Hi Manzurhusainm,

Did you receive an update? We are on the same page as well. Review of eligibility started today but we have not received any medical request/update.

Thanks
Yes, my visa got approved, there was mistake of hospital, they havent forwarded my medical records, so i hhave contacted them, and done whole long process, and after that my medical results are uploaded again and they passed and in one week i got visa.