+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Review of eligibility started but no medical update yet.

indianstudent96

May 22, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-06-2020
Doc's Request.
18-08-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
16-04-2020
Yup, seems like we have to wait till next week for a decision. Mind you, it's been exactly 6 weeks since I applied and they updated my medical just today.

indianstudent96

May 22, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-06-2020
Doc's Request.
18-08-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
16-04-2020
Guys, Do we all still have a chance? I'm asking this because it's already 1st of September and they haven't finished our applications while people who applied much later than us are boarding the planes as we speak. I'm happy for them but if we still stand a chance, why are they dragging it when most of our colleges don't give any extensions? Most of the international students who applied for a course in my college are already there. So, what makes us so sure that we will join them? Let's face it, we all are really wishing it is not true but our situation indicates the other way. We have been waiting for more than 6 weeks and yet, we don't know what's happening. When I saw this forum, I realized people have got rejections after waiting for 5o days. Not to mention, they had decent profiles. So, I don't mean to be negative but in my opinion, getting a study permit is a bit of gamble. Hence, I have a suggestion to everyone. Let's forget about this for a while and really think what else we can do if we don't get the study permit. I'm really sorry if I had hurt anyone's feelings. I really am sorry.

Dinesh Reddy

Aug 26, 2017
Hyderabad
Visa Office......
Bangalore
App. Filed.......
31-07-2017
Med's Done....
30-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-09-2017
LANDED..........
11-09-2017
hi friends, will centennial college allow for extension. my course starts from 5th sept.

Tryphena_06

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
Vadodara
App. Filed.......
26-08-2017
Guys, Do we all still have a chance? I'm asking this because it's already 1st of September and they haven't finished our applications while people who applied much later than us are boarding the planes as we speak. I'm happy for them but if we still stand a chance, why are they dragging it when most of our colleges don't give any extensions? Most of the international students who applied for a course in my college are already there. So, what makes us so sure that we will join them? Let's face it, we all are really wishing it is not true but our situation indicates the other way. We have been waiting for more than 6 weeks and yet, we don't know what's happening. When I saw this forum, I realized people have got rejections after waiting for 5o days. Not to mention, they had decent profiles. So, I don't mean to be negative but in my opinion, getting a study permit is a bit of gamble. Hence, I have a suggestion to everyone. Let's forget about this for a while and really think what else we can do if we don't get the study permit. I'm really sorry if I had hurt anyone's feelings. I really am sorry.
I don't think it's a wise idea to get demotivated at the end. I've seen people who have applied really early getting their approval just now. So don't lose hope. We anyway have time till the 11th, so I don't think that'd be an issue. I understand you're being practical but I'd say live in the moment. And don't be sorry about anything.

Tryphena_06

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
Vadodara
App. Filed.......
26-08-2017
hi friends, will centennial college allow for extension. my course starts from 5th sept.
You can check on their website, or you could mail the International Admissions Advisor for an extension. You could even contact your program coordinator. Just send them a mail and ask them, I'm sure they'll reply.

Dinesh Reddy

Aug 26, 2017
Hyderabad
Visa Office......
Bangalore
App. Filed.......
31-07-2017
Med's Done....
30-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-09-2017
LANDED..........
11-09-2017
You can check on their website, or you could mail the International Admissions Advisor for an extension. You could even contact your program coordinator. Just send them a mail and ask them, I'm sure they'll reply.
thank you Tryphena

KinjalPandya

Aug 10, 2017
Hello everyone,

I received an email with form for medical checkup yesterday eventhough I had submitted before. Now my medical checkup status has been updated. What to expect next?

indianstudent96

May 22, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-06-2020
Doc's Request.
18-08-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
16-04-2020
I don't think it's a wise idea to get demotivated at the end. I've seen people who have applied really early getting their approval just now. So don't lose hope. We anyway have time till the 11th, so I don't think that'd be an issue. I understand you're being practical but I'd say live in the moment. And don't be sorry about anything.
I second Tryphena on this. I lost my hope but I ended up getting a visa approval.

Reactions: Tryphena_06

sam06

Aug 7, 2017
is it still possible for me to get the visa?? Applied on 17th July and still no update. Still will begin from tomorrow :( And there is no Jan intake so no scene of deferral. Feeling hopeless.