+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"Review of additional documents"

Apr 15, 2017
Greetings all,

I need your opinion. I submitted my PR application in April. (AoR date April 11). No update on Medicals yet. However, when I checked lately, I found that the status of "Review of additional documents" has changed to "We need additional documents to process your application. Check your messages below for details." But, I did not find any new messages in myCIC nor in the email. I checked the inbox, junk ... everything.

Yes, I raised a CSE by the end of April and I did not receive any email except the Auto-reply email

What should I do? Should I contact them? If so, how?

Regards,

Jugzy

Star Member
Jun 2, 2016
Greetings all,

I need your opinion. I submitted my PR application in April. (AoR date April 11). No update on Medicals yet. However, when I checked lately, I found that the status of "Review of additional documents" has changed to "We need additional documents to process your application. Check your messages below for details." But, I did not find any new messages in myCIC nor in the email. I checked the inbox, junk ... everything.

Yes, I raised a CSE by the end of April and I did not receive any email except the Auto-reply email

Regards,
Got the same message as yours. It's a glitch in the system. I called CIC and an agent confirmed it. You might want to call them if it will give you more comfort.

cococoffee

Jun 9, 2017
Hi, got the same status "we are reviewing the additional documents"

and the background check is still Not applicbale,

not sure what all of this means in general???

Any one got any clue that when can i possibly expect a PPR???

Thanks

Last edited:

india135

Nov 13, 2010
Greetings all,

Regards,

Hi,
i have same status as "Review of additional documents" has changed to "We need additional documents to process your application. Check your messages below for details." .

but there is no any email or message found of further information.

today i raised this problem as a Technical Issue through GCKEY online.

india135

Nov 13, 2010
One o
Greetings all,

Regards,

one of the user in PNP having same status and got PPR before 3 days.