+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Review of Additional Documents: Not Applicable ???

dec12aor

Star Member
Mar 25, 2019
Hi Everyone,

My AOR is DEC 12th and i got ADR for RCMP on Jan 22nd i submitted my RCMP on Feb14th and from that day my ADR status says its uploaded.

How long does it usually take to review the Additional documents ??

Thank you!!

Rhans

Dec 16, 2018
Hi Everyone,

My AOR is DEC 12th and i got ADR for RCMP on Jan 22nd i submitted my RCMP on Feb14th and from that day my ADR status says its uploaded.

How long does it usually take to review the Additional documents ??

Thank you!!
Did you upload your respective documents to MyCIC? If so thenafter upload you need to press one of buttons at bottom to submit change.

Akash_16

May 7, 2018
Hi,

I am FSW-O applicant with 7th March, 2019 AOR. I received my MEP on 24th April and completed my BIL on 25th April.
After 2 weeks gap, i received an ADR on 13th May 2019 for ' consent from spouse to use funds' for POF. Along with it, i also received the RPRF request which i paid on 14th May. I submitted both on 14th May.

On the same day, my background changed to ' Your application is in progress. We will let you know once we start'. Is this IP1 or IP2.

How soon should I expect my PPR ? Any Idea?

Thanks
AB

Reactions: Pura Vida

Pura Vida

Oct 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Schedule A
Nomination.....
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
25-12-2018
Med's Done....
13-02-2019
Passport Req..
November 18th 2019
Hi,

I am FSW-O applicant with 7th March, 2019 AOR. I received my MEP on 24th April and completed my BIL on 25th April.
After 2 weeks gap, i received an ADR on 13th May 2019 for ' consent from spouse to use funds' for POF. Along with it, i also received the RPRF request which i paid on 14th May. I submitted both on 14th May.

On the same day, my background changed to ' Your application is in progress. We will let you know once we start'. Is this IP1 or IP2.

Thanks
AB
It can not be predicted exactly but what isvgood is that your file is processed and some agents put theirvhands into it. Good luck to your application. Btw, i would suggest you ask for gcms notes by the end of 3 months it will show youthe progress on your application.

Akash_16

May 7, 2018
It can not be predicted exactly but what isvgood is that your file is processed and some agents put theirvhands into it. Good luck to your application. Btw, i would suggest you ask for gcms notes by the end of 3 months it will show youthe progress on your application.
Thank you for your revert, appreciate it.

Reactions: Pura Vida

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
A
Hi,

Thanks
AB
Any update on your eligibility?

dec12aor

Star Member
Mar 25, 2019
@Immigration_guru ,

I uploaded my RCMP record on February 14th..still my additional documents says uploaded.

Could you please tell is it anything to worry? or is it regular delay?

Thanks in advance !!

arpitpandey143

Jul 15, 2018
  • I received Manitoba Provincial Nominee Approval for Express Entry - Got 600 Points Credit in CIC Application make my score to -750+
  • I am Currently in Canada (Manitoba) since June 2018.
  • Submitted online Application to CIC on 07 June 2019
  • AOR - on 07 June 2019
  • You passed the medical exam- July 17, 2019
  • Additional Document Request - July 18, 2019
  • Submitted Document (RCMP Record for Spouse) - July 27, 2019
  • Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
  • Review of additional documents - Not Applicable
  • Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information
  • Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made
The Progress bar was showing 4 months earlier and now showing 18 weeks? What`s the difference I really don`t understand, does it mean it going take more time now?

Can anyone tell me , which stage my application is in? Is it IP1 or IP2 ?

Last edited:

Akmp

Oct 10, 2019
Can visa officer asked for PCC again if we give them wrong one or they refused application. I submitted australia pcc but now i find out they dont accept that one now i applied new on it will take 15days..my file is in processing.

Please help me and guide me.
Thank you

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
Can visa officer asked for PCC again if we give them wrong one or they refused application. I submitted australia pcc but now i find out they dont accept that one now i applied new on it will take 15days..my file is in processing.

Please help me and guide me.
Thank you
Have you cleared your MEP? Once your MEP clears then are you good to go....if it hasn't cleared they will reject it during R10 check (from what I remember)....So upload a CSE explaining you sent wrong PCC and have requested the correct one, also attach proofs of the new request....