+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Review of Additional Documents: Not Applicable ???

mirsa

Nov 30, 2018
I'm facing the same situation like you. I'm still in IP1 and submitted last week a PCC that was requested by IRCC, my current status for Review of additional documents is "Not Applicable" and I have no clue what does that mean and why I'm still in IP1.
Hi Can you please update your status as I was requested for PCC too and after uploading the status for ADR changed to NA. Uploaded on 3rd December.

Jan 8, 2019
Hi guys,

I received the ITA in May 2018 & I submitted my application in Aug 2018. Further, I received request for additional documents on 08th Jan 2018 which I submitted on 15th Jan 2018. The following is the status appearing:-

Review of eligibility:- We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results:-
Review of additional documents:- Not applicable.
Interview:- You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics:- We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check:- We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision:- Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

What does "Not Applicable" status meet? The estimated remaining processing time for my application is 20 days.

vorador

Star Member
Aug 25, 2018
Hi guys,

I received the ITA in May 2018 & I submitted my application in Aug 2018. Further, I received request for additional documents on 08th Jan 2018 which I submitted on 15th Jan 2018. The following is the status appearing:-

Review of eligibility:- We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Interview:- You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics:- We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check:- We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision:- Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

What does "Not Applicable" status meet? The estimated remaining processing time for my application is 20 days.
It simply means that your additional document was accepted.

Pura Vida

Oct 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Schedule A
Nomination.....
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
25-12-2018
Med's Done....
13-02-2019
Passport Req..
November 18th 2019
I got an ADR request on 11 june, uploaded on 12 june, and status changed to NOT APPLICABLE on 13 June. Is it normal? Background Status: We are processing, will let you know if we need more information. Is it IP2?
Hi, I have the same situation. After Adr, and review, it turned to NA. Did you get a PPR please? And if yes after how long of ADR NA? THANKS.

adha

Oct 31, 2018
I received an ADR and submitted the document on 14 Feb 2019. On 18 Feb, the status of ADR went to "Not Applicable", and of Background Check went to "We are processing your background check." Am I in IP1 or IP2? (I've passed my MEP). How long before I can expect a PPR?

Pura Vida

Oct 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Schedule A
Nomination.....
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
25-12-2018
Med's Done....
13-02-2019
Passport Req..
November 18th 2019
I received an ADR and submitted the document on 14 Feb 2019. On 18 Feb, the status of ADR went to "Not Applicable", and of Background Check went to "We are processing your background check." Am I in IP1 or IP2? (I've passed my MEP). How long before I can expect a PPR?
Same here, some ppl said this is IP2.

Reactions: WantsPR@2020

adha

Oct 31, 2018
Hi guys,

Did you get your PPR?

abhinav27

Aug 1, 2014
Hi Guys,

MY additional documents status has been changed today:
Earlier-> "Review of additional documents:: Documents are being reviewed."
Recent-> "Review of additional documents:: Not applicable."

Status bar shows that only 19 days left.

Please advice... I am really getting impatient...

Wold appraise suggestions and advice.

Thanks

Pura Vida

Oct 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Schedule A
Nomination.....
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
25-12-2018
Med's Done....
13-02-2019
Passport Req..
November 18th 2019
Hi Guys,

MY additional documents status has been changed today:
Earlier-> "Review of additional documents:: Documents are being reviewed."
Recent-> "Review of additional documents:: Not applicable."

Status bar shows that only 19 days left.

Please advice... I am really getting impatient...

Wold appraise suggestions and advice.

Thanks
Hi, in several posts NA after ADR means tgat your additional documents were processed and approved. You hve just to wait a little bit to have your ppr. By the way can you please share your tileline from AOR? what is the background check status?

scott.harry

May 30, 2018
I was in the same situation, "we are reviewing the additional documents you submitted" and then changed to N/A, but then after N/A I got a further ADR.

Reactions: Pura Vida

abhinav27

Aug 1, 2014
Hi, in several posts NA after ADR means tgat your additional documents were processed and approved. You hve just to wait a little bit to have your ppr. By the way can you please share your tileline from AOR? what is the background check status?
Thank you for the response. So is that means that i can have PPR soon? only 18 days left for 6 months time.
AOR - 19th Septp
Additional document req. on 14th Oct and submitted the document on 21st Oct.
Ghost update on 15th dec and since then nothing until two days back when they changed ADR to NA.

I would be completing 6 months timeline by 19th March...

BC : We are processing your back ground check. We wills send you a message if need more information.
I don't know when would I get PPR as the process seems to be frustrating and even people at CIC customer care are not helpful.

Reactions: Pura Vida

Pura Vida

Oct 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Schedule A
Nomination.....
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
25-12-2018
Med's Done....
13-02-2019
Passport Req..
November 18th 2019
Thank you for the response. So is that means that i can have PPR soon? only 18 days left for 6 months time.
AOR - 19th Septp
Additional document req. on 14th Oct and submitted the document on 21st Oct.
Ghost update on 15th dec and since then nothing until two days back when they changed ADR to NA.

I would be completing 6 months timeline by 19th March...

BC : We are processing your back ground check. We wills send you a message if need more information.
I don't know when would I get PPR as the process seems to be frustrating and even people at CIC customer care are not helpful.
I hope so. Did you order a gcms report? Ppl who made it were aware about their folder situation. Good luck.

Reactions: abhinav27