+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Review of Additional Documents: Not Applicable ???

Seems like too many people got it today...No one knows for sure, might be a system glitch or some good news on the way
I'm IP1, but mine (and many others like me) went from "The additional documents you have provided are being reviewed" to "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided." -- same meaning, but two different sentences. It happened today for all of us. Definitely something's up.

hchida

Star Member
Mar 17, 2017
Hi guys,

My Review of additional documents section changed from "We do not need additional documents" to "Not Applicable"

I have been in IP1 stage for 7 weeks now.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Thanks!
I got exactly the same thing “we do not need additional documents” to “Not applicable” today. CEC AOR Nov 3

Drwellie

Feb 27, 2018
I got exactly the same thing “we do not need additional documents” to “Not applicable” today. CEC AOR Nov 3
I got the same thing ,too
But I've already received my PPR like a week ago ..does this change has anything to do with the PPR request ??

Gio1908

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
My Review of additional documents changed to Not applicable as well. It seems like many people have this change. I am not surprised, MyCIC account is always very unstable.

Drwellie

Feb 27, 2018
My Review of additional documents changed to Not applicable as well. It seems like many people have this change. I am not surprised, MyCIC account is always very unstable.
What is your timeline and in which stage you are now ??

Gio1908

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
What is your timeline and in which stage you are now ??
I am not sure. I think IP1. My Review of eligibility hasn't start yet but they are processing my BGC since December 1st, 2017 with no asking medical request. Idk if this is good or bad..any idea?!

My timeline (so far):

Date App Sent: July 20th, 2017
Date App Received: July 21st, 2017
Date AOR Received (PA): Sep 8th, 2017
Date AOR Received (Spon): Sep 9th, 2017
Date Linked to MyCIC: Sept 20th, 2017

Date Schedule A & Police Certificates Request Received: Sep 15th, 2017
Date Schedule A & Police Certificates Sent: Sep 20th, 2017
Date Open Work Permit (OWP) Linked to MyCIC: Sep 28th, 2017

And in MyCIC account :

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents Not applicable.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Radioman

Feb 22, 2018
I got the same thing ,too
But I've already received my PPR like a week ago ..does this change has anything to do with the PPR request ??
DrWellie, I got my PPR too (last Friday) and the status of additional documents changed to not applicable. I'm still waiting for the COPR.

Reactions: Drwellie

Radioman

Feb 22, 2018
DrWellie, I got my PPR too (last Friday) and the status of additional documents changed to not applicable. I'm still waiting for the COPR.
Like someone in the thread said, looks like CIC is just updating their phrases. Pretty much everyone in ip2 or PPR stage have received the same update.

shockree

Star Member
Feb 3, 2018
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
27-12-2017
AOR Received.
17-01-2018
File Transfer...
16-02-2018
Hi guys,

My Review of additional documents section changed from "We do not need additional documents" to "Not Applicable"

I have been in IP1 stage for 7 weeks now.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Thanks!
I'm facing the same situation like you. I'm still in IP1 and submitted last week a PCC that was requested by IRCC, my current status for Review of additional documents is "Not Applicable" and I have no clue what does that mean and why I'm still in IP1.

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
I think people who got additional documents request for them the status changed to not applicable post submission of documents

Reactions: Eldis

shockree

Star Member
Feb 3, 2018
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
27-12-2017
AOR Received.
17-01-2018
File Transfer...
16-02-2018
I didn’t submit any documents recently
Mine changed to NOT APPLICABLE from NOT REQUIRED
And what is the status of your background check when that happened?