+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Review of Additional Documents: Not Applicable ???

Dr. Khan

Star Member
Feb 27, 2018
Seems like too many people got it today...No one knows for sure, might be a system glitch or some good news on the way
I got an ADR request on 11 june, uploaded on 12 june, and status changed to NOT APPLICABLE on 13 June. Is it normal? Background Status: We are processing, will let you know if we need more information. Is it IP2?

Reactions: anushaji2010

Dr. Khan

Star Member
Feb 27, 2018
Mine is still stuck at IP1 while the review of additional documents changed to not applicable this week after I submitted the additional document last week. I'm skeptical that when additional documents are required, we totally get out of the queue and there is no clarity accordingly.
I got an ADR request on 11 june, uploaded on 12 june, and status changed to NOT APPLICABLE on 13 June. Is it normal? Background Status: We are processing, will let you know if we need more information. Is it IP2?

Dr. Khan

Star Member
Feb 27, 2018
Some are saying PPR is on its way when that changes so is that true?

Dr. Khan

Star Member
Feb 27, 2018
Fingers crossed, mine just got changed to that.... few minutes back...

Dr. Khan

Star Member
Feb 27, 2018
I got PPR after one week :)

Dr. Khan

Star Member
Feb 27, 2018
You're right. After upload schedule A ( for the second and third tim) bcs I forgot something incomplete...after about 10 hours go to " not applicable" from we need addit doc

Dr. Khan

Star Member
Feb 27, 2018
After NA, what did it change to , have you received PR ? If yes after changing to NA how many days did it take ? And if no what’s your status now ?

I too received NA status on Review of AD yesterday

Dr. Khan

Star Member
Feb 27, 2018
HaHa, i asked it from 6 different people , lol
now you know who is real impatient.

Bro really anxious to know what happens after this stage.

Timeline:
3rd march : AOR
9th march : Additional document request : Schedule A
Back Ground Status : We are processing your background check
Review of Additional Document : Additional Documents Required
12 March : Submitted Schedule A
16 March : Medical Passed
Review of Additional Document : We are reviewing submitted additional document
23 March : Called CIC - then told me that my file is in LVO(Vancouver)
4 April : Review of Additional Document : Not Applicable

Do not know what to expect after this.

Dr. Khan

Star Member
Feb 27, 2018
HaHa, i asked it from 6 different people , lol
now you know who is real impatient.

Bro really anxious to know what happens after this stage.

Timeline:
3rd march : AOR
9th march : Additional document request : Schedule A
Back Ground Status : We are processing your background check
Review of Additional Document : Additional Documents Required
12 March : Submitted Schedule A
16 March : Medical Passed
Review of Additional Document : We are reviewing submitted additional document
23 March : Called CIC - then told me that my file is in LVO(Vancouver)
4 April : Review of Additional Document : Not Applicable

Do not know what to expect after this.
any updates after that?

shockree

Star Member
Feb 3, 2018
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
27-12-2017
AOR Received.
17-01-2018
File Transfer...
16-02-2018
yeah, that's IP2

Superman89

Mar 20, 2018
Hello everyone a questions in regards to not applicable.
Aor May 26th
Mep 6th June
ADR 6th June
IP1 6th June
added ADR on 23rd June
ADR status changed 23rd June from : We need additional documents to Not applicable.

Can anyone explain what stage am i on?:)

It changed on the same day to Not applicable.

Dr. Khan

Star Member
Feb 27, 2018
Hello everyone a questions in regards to not applicable.
Aor May 26th
Mep 6th June
ADR 6th June
IP1 6th June
added ADR on 23rd June
ADR status changed 23rd June from : We need additional documents to Not applicable.

Can anyone explain what stage am i on?:)

It changed on the same day to Not applicable.
It means the documents they required are received and all ok.

seekingCR2

Star Member
May 10, 2017
Hi guys,

My Review of additional documents section changed from "We do not need additional documents" to "Not Applicable"

I have been in IP1 stage for 7 weeks now.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Thanks!
How do you guys know which stage is your application in? Mine Eligibility criteria: " We are reviewing your eligibility criteria"; medical states ' You passed the medical". Review of document - "We do not need additional document"; Back gorund chech: Your application is in progress and we will let send you a message when we will start background check". Any idea where do i stand?

seekingCR2

Star Member
May 10, 2017
Hi guys,

My Review of additional documents section changed from "We do not need additional documents" to "Not Applicable"

I have been in IP1 stage for 7 weeks now.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Thanks!
My details are: FSW Outland

AOR: 06/11/2018

And in MyCIC account :
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Any idea which stage my application is standing?