+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Review of Additional Documents: Not Applicable ???

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Can anyone tell whether COPR will be delivered to the mailing address separately or it will come at VFS centre along with passports ?
It will be in one package (envelope).

Reactions: Mohamed khalf

talhek

Jan 26, 2018
Hey,
Did anyone here call cic and inquired about the review of additional documents not applicable status? is someone willing to update us? seems a lot are effected.

ndshah26

Oct 11, 2017
Hey,
Did anyone here call cic and inquired about the review of additional documents not applicable status? is someone willing to update us? seems a lot are effected.
I am in the same boat. But then I had submitted ADR twice during the process. So in my case it makes sense to have NA for ADR. I just got bumped to “We are processing your Background Check” so not sure whether it is NA2 status or IP2?

justformsu

Feb 24, 2018
After NA, what did it change to , have you received PR ? If yes after changing to NA how many days did it take ? And if no what’s your status now ?

I too received NA status on Review of AD yesterday
your AOR is on 03-Mar-18, and IP2 is on 09-mAR-2018??? no IP1 ???

ahmedmorra

Aug 10, 2017
Hello,

Review of additional documents is changed from (The additional documents you provided are being reviewed) to (Not applicable)
What that means? Anybody can help? Is there any good sign one can expect?

Here is my status:
Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: Not applicable.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Mough

Dec 3, 2017
Hello,

Review of additional documents is changed from (The additional documents you provided are being reviewed) to (Not applicable)

Here is my status:
Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Same here

AhmedM2018

Jan 10, 2018
Hello,

Here is my status:
Same here as well, did you get your PPR or not yet?

Ksp79

Nov 17, 2015
Hi guys,

My Review of additional documents section changed from "We do not need additional documents" to "Not Applicable"

I have been in IP1 stage for 7 weeks now.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Thanks!
Hey,
This happens to me now like few days ago l, i really did'nt know what to do , if you solved it can please let me know.
Thanks

ahmedmorra

Aug 10, 2017
Hey,
This happens to me now like few days ago l, i really did'nt know what to do , if you solved it can please let me know.
Thanks
It seems that you will hear good news soon. It happened to me before. Week after that happened I got a landing interview email.