+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Review application before submission

CBTSHARE

Star Member
Mar 6, 2016
hello all,

Does anyone know of a service where I can have my application vetted before I actually submit it? This is my 3 time receiving an ITA , my applications were previously denied because I didn't submit PC for another country and Job letter issues.I have since corrected those issues, but nervous now because I only have 1 month left in Canada and have to get it right this time as I don't want to have to quit my job and uproot my life.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CBTSHARE said:
hello all,

Does anyone know of a service where I can have my application vetted before I actually submit it? This is my 3 time receiving an ITA , my applications were previously denied because I didn't submit PC for another country and Job letter issues.I have since corrected those issues, but nervous now because I only have 1 month left in Canada and have to get it right this time as I don't want to have to quit my job and uproot my life.
wow that sucks... best to ask a friend to have a look at the application... a fresh set of eyes never hurts.

incase you have any specific questions, just feel free to ask.. :)

good luck

chiranjit

Star Member
Jun 7, 2013
Ask your friends who have gone through this process, sit with them if possible and talk about your pain areas. I am planning to do the same.

di4cee

Jul 3, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
April 3, 2017
AOR Received.
April 3, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
CBTSHARE said:
hello all,

First, don't panic. It won't help.

Secondly, get someone with the patience to go through every step of your application (and ask you questions where the person feels anything is out of place). You will be fine.