+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Returning via Land Boarder without PR Card.

Shreenath2014

Star Member
Mar 7, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-2014
Med's Request
28-03-2014
Med's Done....
20-04-2014
Passport Req..
June 1, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 23, 2015
LANDED..........
In March 2016
Hello Everyone,

I have a question:

My PR card is under renewal. It has been sent to Kitchener IRCC office for inperson pick up but not sure when I will get appointment for in-person pick up. I have called IRCC contact center and they told me they can't do anything about it. However, the agent advised that I can travel out side of Canada and come back via land border via private vehicle (say if my wife/my friend comes to pick me up at Niagara) if I have a US visa and my produce my COPR at land boarder.

I am presently in Canada, and travelling out to India in December planning to return in first week Jan 2022. I have a US visa and meet my RO.

Can you please advise me how feasible it is to do this. Kindly share your experience if you have done this.

Thanks.

mpsqra

Champion Member
Jul 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Hello Everyone,

I have a question:

My PR card is under renewal. It has been sent to Kitchener IRCC office for inperson pick up but not sure when I will get appointment for in-person pick up. I have called IRCC contact center and they told me they can't do anything about it. However, the agent advised that I can travel out side of Canada and come back via land border via private vehicle (say if my wife/my friend comes to pick me up at Niagara) if I have a US visa and my produce my COPR at land boarder.

I am presently in Canada, and travelling out to India in December planning to return in first week Jan 2022. I have a US visa and meet my RO.

Can you please advise me how feasible it is to do this. Kindly share your experience if you have done this.

Thanks.
By LAND, you need your passport and PR Confirmation, I dont know when the PR Card is exprired

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello Everyone,

I have a question:

Thanks.
Yes - you can do this.