softwaretesting

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I'm applying for PR under CEC on 30-Nov. I'll be returning back to India in last week of December.

My question is - as I'll be providing my Canadian address in forms (along with email ID), what will be next step to get address changed once I reach India? I need to apply while I'm in Canada as EE will be starting in Jan-15 & I want to apply before that.

Experts please guide!

Thanks

rezafc

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-08-2014
softwaretesting said:
Hi,

I'm applying for PR under CEC on 30-Nov. I'll be returning back to India in last week of December.

My question is - as I'll be providing my Canadian address in forms (along with email ID), what will be next step to get address changed once I reach India? I need to apply while I'm in Canada as EE will be starting in Jan-15 & I want to apply before that.

Experts please guide!

Thanks
Once you receive your AOR you can access ECAS. On there you can change your address online.

Best of luck,

softwaretesting

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rezafc said:
Once you receive your AOR you can access ECAS. On there you can change your address online.

Best of luck,
Thanks Rezafc! where will AOR be sent? Will it be sent over email or to my Canadian address?

Tutu

Star Member
Jul 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2013
Med's Done....
16-05-2014
Passport Req..
01-11-2014
You must have mentioned your email address. They will reply to your email address or else (I think, but I am not sure) they will send you mail on your address given. Once you get your AOR you would need to send a mail to CIC to change your address. Online address update in only available for Canada region.

Thanks

cgupta123

Star Member
Aug 6, 2014
You can't update the address online in ECAS. You must send an email with your new address to cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca once you receive AOR. Make sure you include you application no, client id and all related info so CIC can identify you.
I moved to USA after applying and I did the same.
Best of Luck,
Chetan

nov1061

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2012
cgupta123 said:
You can't update the address online in ECAS. You must send an email with your new address to cpc-ctd-ottawa @ cic.gc.ca once you receive AOR. Make sure you include you application no, client id and all related info so CIC can identify you.
I moved to USA after applying and I did the same.
Best of Luck,
Chetan
Hi,
second that. Don't relay on ECAS and rather send your new address to the mentioned email.

The_Dark_Knight

Star Member
Sep 5, 2014
softwaretesting said:
Hi,

Experts please guide!

Thanks

There are separate ways to change address, depending on whether the applicant is In Canada or outside.

You may find answers to your questions & other relevant information at following link

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/change-address.asp