+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

returning from canada after landing

preet2012

Feb 19, 2015
Hi, i just became PR, and after 21 days, i have to return back due to my job in india, i have not received the PR card yet.

But my wife and child are there in Canada, only i have to come back for my job.

Want to know, that when going back, i need to apply for a travel document, what is the approval chances of the travel document.

As i am new PR, so the residency obligation of out of 5 years does not apply me yet, Please advice me what will be best chances, I plan to go back in next 2 months, i will applying in chandigarh, nearest center

Regards,

skalair

Star Member
Jun 27, 2014
AUH
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2016-AUGUST
preet2012 said:
Hi, i just became PR, and after 21 days, i have to return back due to my job in india, i have not received the PR card yet.

But my wife and child are there in Canada, only i have to come back for my job.

Want to know, that when going back, i need to apply for a travel document, what is the approval chances of the travel document.

As i am new PR, so the residency obligation of out of 5 years does not apply me yet, Please advice me what will be best chances, I plan to go back in next 2 months, i will applying in chandigarh, nearest center

Regards,
if your family is here in canada then they can receive your PR card in mail box. when you are coming back, this card must be with you. your family can send this card to you via courier or can take this card while traveling to India or any body visiting india or where you can collect it.
to get the travel document might be a difficult task again but not impossible.

polara69

Mar 9, 2013
preet2012 said:

Regards,
Why should they not apply to you? You landed officially in Canada..

taztinch

Star Member
Jan 16, 2013
Is it true that if you don't have your PR card yet , or it has been expired and you travel outside Canada you will get refuse to enter Canada? A friend of my mine got refused to enter Canada after his vacation back home and forgot that his PR card got expired when he return to Canada. Now he have to get supporting documents back home and they don't want his family to send his new PR card since they want him to get his card personally. The problem is his not in Canada since they didn't allow him to come back.

preet2012

Feb 19, 2015
Guys, I just landed in May this month, have to come back because of my JOB and Now i m panning to Go by End of September This year

But i had read somewhere that obligation only applies if you have 730 of issues, how can i complete 730 days if i have stayed yet there properly

I understand the concerns raised by all but my PR are yet to arrive over there.

So, I am bit confused here with different types of answers provided by you all with due respect

Please guide

Thanks

ttrajan

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2013
Category........
AINP
Job Offer........
Yes
LANDED..........
15-08-2012
Now pr card processing time is 72 days. Your family can send the card by courier or thro somebody.