+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Returned applications

Matt079

Nov 23, 2018
Hi Guys,
Please advise on my situation
I applied first time in May 2018
Applications were returned back from CIC for my daughter application correction. My and my wife applications were stamped as completed when they returned the package.
We resubmitted the applications again to CIC. 2 weeks ago I received the package again in the mail. The reason this time was to correct my and my wife application (The applications were stamped as completed in the first return, and CIC is asking for a correction now)!!!
Please I want to know what is going on??! Why are they doing this to me??! I lost 6 months now for no reasonable reason.
Thank you

nov1061

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2012
Hi Guys,
Applications were returned back from CIC for my daughter application correction. My and my wife applications were stamped as completed when they returned the package.
We resubmitted the applications again to CIC. 2 weeks ago I received the package again in the mail. The reason this time was to correct my and my wife application (The applications were stamped as completed in the first return, and CIC is asking for a correction now)!!!
Please I want to know what is going on??! Why are they doing this to me??! I lost 6 months now for no reasonable reason.
Thank you
Hi,
the fact that CIC agent din't find any problem in your applications before and marked those as completed is unfortunate but you can't do much about it. Just go trough all your applications again and correct whatever they asked you to. Also don't forget to make the new Physical Presence Calculator form and you should be fine.

hawk39

Mar 26, 2017
Hi Guys,
Thank you
Reposting the same question that you submitted yesterday, which has received multiple answers from other forum members, is not going to change it in your favor:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/returned-citizenship-applications-for-more-than-one-time.598470/