+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Returned application .. advise please

trk1

Jul 15, 2014
Hi,

My application (me and my family) was returned due missing signature on the physical calculator form for my wife. My application has a paper confirming its complete but returned as it is part of the package with my wife's application.

We will resend the applications soon. Two questions:

(1) For me (although my application is complete) I want to redo the application form and physical presence form to add more days as when I sent the original one I was exactly 1095 days, any concerns regarding this?.

(2) There is a note on the file says : NOTE: the date of signature on the original application will still be used for physical presence calculations. What does this mean?

Thanks,
A
As I understand, you can send with a new application form and new physical presence calculator printout for you...similarly for your wife. The key thing is you should have COMPLETED 1095 days before signing your forms...signature date. You can attach the same receipt paid and photos (i am assuming is recent and not more than 3 months old!) used assuming they are not 90 days old when received at NS, Sydney. With repsect to point 2, basically the signature and date on the application form == signature and date on the physical presence calculator. So, when you have fresh forms filled up for you and family, ensure the signature dates are matching the physical presence calculator printouts signature dates. cheers!

Last edited: