+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Return passport timeline

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Any Feb applicants for TRV? I see the timeline has been reduced to 21 days. But I believe the battle is half won once you get approved. Sending PP and getting it back seems like a lifetime again

Reactions: princemoves

princemoves

Feb 25, 2022
i sent my passport through VFS for stamping and the tracking ID giving to me says my passport is at IRCC for processing since 19th October 2021 and am yet to receive my passport back

princemoves

Feb 25, 2022
Has anyone submitted their passport to IRCC recently? I sent mine on the 30th of December 2021. Today is 20 January 2022,
I haven't heard anything from them.
Comments would be very much appreciated.

Thank you.
I submitted mine on 19th October 2021 today is February 28th 2022 and am yet to hear from them

princemoves

Feb 25, 2022
Goodness that is insane. Have you tried calling them to find out?
The visa office don't even pick up calls neither do they reply mails , i have called Vfs many times and they said my passport is at the visa office for stamping currently i don't know when i will get my passport back

Mar 2, 2022
Has anyone submitted their passport to IRCC recently? I sent mine on the 30th of December 2021. Today is 20 January 2022,
I haven't heard anything from them.
Comments would be very much appreciated.

Thank you.
Hi
i have the same issue, I submitted my passport on 8th of feb and now it’s 2nd March no response, when I try to call them they say it’s not in our system. I sent it NY, I am travel internationally in two days and I don’t have my passport

gats007

Mar 2, 2022
VFS Los Angeles are super efficient. I sent my passport on 02/20 and received my passport stamped today 03/02. Total = 7 business days.

loneboyx

Mar 2, 2022
I got ppr on February 8 and submitted my passport to vac Abuja on February 11, i got a text and email notification on February 14 that it is under process at the IRCC office. I tracked it on February 24 through vfs global and it showed that it is under process at the Canada visa office. It’s been the same till now, does anybody know what I can do or did it just start counting when it got to the Canada visa office? .can anybody help?

princemoves

Feb 25, 2022
I got ppr on February 8 and submitted my passport to vac Abuja on February 11, i got a text and email notification on February 14 that it is under process at the IRCC office. I tracked it on February 24 through vfs global and it showed that it is under process at the Canada visa office. It’s been the same till now, does anybody know what I can do or did it just start counting when it got to the Canada visa office? .can anybody help?
Bro you have to chill once it has gotten to the visa office there is nothing you can do until it comes back to you, i summited mine on October 19th 2021 and i received notification that is at IRCC for processing today is 3rd march 2022 and am yet to receive it

mashfaq565

Star Member
Jan 24, 2022
i sent my passport through VFS for stamping and the tracking ID giving to me says my passport is at IRCC for processing since 19th October 2021 and am yet to receive my passport back
I got the same email today, where can I track my application?