+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Return passport timeline

sidcanb

Dec 19, 2021
Did you all sent it for work permit visa ? From which country have you guys sent it ? Just wondering if its taking longer for certain countries.

AAANWAR

Jan 17, 2020
Has anyone submitted their passport to IRCC recently? I sent mine on the 30th of December 2021. Today is 20 January 2022,
I haven't heard anything from them.
Comments would be very much appreciated.

Thank you.
Hi Agya,

I'm in a similar situation. SCI Elements received my passport (signed confirmation) on 12th Jan and theres no update as of yet. My CIC portal hasnt been updated and when I called IRCC they said they havent received the passport yet. Im so anxious now.

Is SCI elements the correct receiver? and did you CIC account get updated?

Ibrahim Amer

Jan 21, 2022
Hi Agya,

I'm in a similar situation. SCI Elements received my passport (signed confirmation) on 12th Jan and theres no update as of yet. My CIC portal hasnt been updated and when I called IRCC they said they havent received the passport yet. Im so anxious now.

Is SCI elements the correct receiver? and did you CIC account get updated?
Did you ask them what to do in this case?

Ibrahim Amer

Jan 21, 2022
I have just called IRCC. The agent hung me on for about 15 minutes to check the status of my passport (TRV application). She hasn't confirmed that they received the passport. But she said that if the tracking of the parcel mentions that we've received it, then I shouldn't be worried, and they are experiencing some delays regarding TRV applications.