+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Resusal of student visa

drhemadakoria

Feb 28, 2008
Hi Everyone,
I am hema from India,I have applied Four times for canada student visa but i got refusal each time because they have no assurance that i will come back to my home country,i had paid my tuition fees too,finally when i asked to college to refund my fees they have sent me cheque but the cheque was bounce due to insufficient bank balance so due to college financial bad condition i suffered lot,they have refund my fees in 3 installment after so many reminder now i want to apply for visitor visa . May i get it ?

Hema

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

drhemadakoria said:
Hi Everyone,
I am hema from India,I have applied Four times for canada student visa but i got refusal each time because they have no assurance that i will come back to my home country,i had paid my tuition fees too,finally when i asked to college to refund my fees they have sent me cheque but the cheque was bounce due to insufficient bank balance so due to college financial bad condition i suffered lot,they have refund my fees in 3 installment after so many reminder now i want to apply for visitor visa . May i get it ?

Hema
Very unlikely, but you won't know until you try.

PMM

thaiguy

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2007
Vancouver
drhemadakoria said:
Hi Everyone,

Hema
Also, keep in mind that the school you chose might have played a part in why you were denied the visa. Since the school was such a fly-by-night institution that it issued you a check that bounced, that might imply that it's just a money-making scheme with low standards for admission and known to immigration as a means for illegal immigration.

nicearbab

Star Member
Feb 19, 2014
Toronto
Category........
student visa issue

i have question that i am applying for student visa for canada in master program in september 2014 session..my sister in canada i am afraid that may b my visa will be refused because my sister is in canada..kindly help me what i say to visa officer..i am showing 31000$ for bank statement of my father because i am working in dubai ...so plz help me

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Beautiful British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i have question that i am applying for student visa for canada in master program in september 2014 session..my sister in canada i am afraid that may b my visa will be refused because my sister is in canada..kindly help me what i say to visa officer..i am showing 31000$ for bank statement of my father because i am working in dubai ...so plz help me
They will figure out very easy and quickly about your sister , trust me. :) So NO LIES.

Secondly, it is very bad that you work in another country and not in your home country. You are already an immigrant with NO valuable TIES in your home country.

Draig

Sep 27, 2014
Mumbai,India
Visa Office......
VFS MUMBAI
App. Filed.......
18/19/2019
Med's Done....
17/10/2014
Problem is that u never mention that u will return to your home country in your SOP that's the reason visa officer is not satisfied when u will return to your country

CBlack0

Sep 23, 2014
Re: student visa issue

nicearbab said:
First of all, do you have a letter of acceptance from the institution? Secondly, you have to satisfy the visa officer that you will leave canada at the end of your studies. The amount of money will depend on the tuition fees and estimated expenses for a whole year. Finally, the fact that you're currently in dubai works against you coz it may show that you have no ties to your home country. The best thing to do is ensure that you have all the requirements, and tell the truth during the interview.

ahmed5

Sep 7, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24 - 12 - 2014
Nomination.....
PER 21 - 03 - 2015
AOR Received.
11 - 05 - 2015
IELTS Request
8 ( send with application )
Med's Request
06 - 08 - 2015
Med's Done....
11 - 08 -2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13 - 10 - 2015
VISA ISSUED...
18- 10 - 2015
LANDED..........
09 / 02 / 2016
drhemadakoria said:
Hi Everyone,

Hema
Do not think you will get.

If student visa is refused on those grounds , visitor visa becomes more difficult on those same grounds. You should try and apply for student visa to New Zealand If possible.

ahmed5

Sep 7, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24 - 12 - 2014
Nomination.....
PER 21 - 03 - 2015
AOR Received.
11 - 05 - 2015
IELTS Request
8 ( send with application )
Med's Request
06 - 08 - 2015
Med's Done....
11 - 08 -2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13 - 10 - 2015
VISA ISSUED...
18- 10 - 2015
LANDED..........
09 / 02 / 2016
Re: student visa issue

nicearbab said:
Do not lie.

Be honest. You should try once , and see what happens , that way you will get a fair idea.

it is up to you to convince the officer that you will leave Canada after studies. :)

JordyJsc

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
20-09-2014
Best of luck drhemadakoria;
Try again you will get it