May 9, 2019
Category........
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
09 06 2019
Good evening sir/madam I am a Syrian Kurdish refugee in TURKEY and I am under protection of United States since 2017 and I am married and I haven't children. Please I am suffering her with my husband so from(racism hete hunger and another thing's from people in the street's instead the bad dealing from employers of hospital's clinics shop's store's etc instead the hunger misery poverty disease) please our psychological situation is very bad so please help us to resettlement us to Canada that we love Not(I have a bachelor degree in arts and humanities science's English section from Aleppo university)

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Good evening sir/madam I am a Syrian Kurdish refugee in TURKEY and I am under protection of United States since 2017 and I am married and I haven't children. Please I am suffering her with my husband so from(racism hete hunger and another thing's from people in the street's instead the bad dealing from employers of hospital's clinics shop's store's etc instead the hunger misery poverty disease) please our psychological situation is very bad so please help us to resettlement us to Canada that we love Not(I have a bachelor degree in arts and humanities science's English section from Aleppo university)
You will need to qualify for an economic immigration if you want to move to Canada. Canada is not perfect there is also racism and discrimination.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry.html