+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Restoration

Richii

Apr 4, 2020
Canada
Category........
WP
Is there anybody who applied for restoration and PGWP in jan by paper application got any update about the application. Please let me know

rahul6366

Jul 27, 2017
Finally i can share my timeline
First applied in sept-13 for extention of spouse open workm permit and got rejection on dec-22 coz of some issue in my spouse employer letter
Reapplied for restoration on 22- january for restoration and work permit with new employer letter of my wife. Raised web form every 2 week and make lot of alls to customer care but got same answer every time that you have to wait.
But i request for Gcms note on 22 july may be that was a turning point and my file goes in reviewing state on 28th of july and got my GCMS note reply on 30 july but there was no special reply in gcms not but i got my Wp on 6 aug. approx 1 week after my file goes in reviewing your eligibility state. Now am waiting for the hard copy
It was a most crucial time with no work for approx 7 months and with no medical insurance in this panadamic time. Really frustrated with waiting time. Dont know wht it took 7 months for restoration? But at last got a good news.