+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Restoration Status ***Discussion/Help***

aamber

Oct 29, 2019
Hi everyone,
By thinking of not talking so much of your precious time , want to jump directly to my question and try to be brief . I would be more then happy to hear or discuss if anyone have similar situation like this

I applied for Restoration of status as a visitor after my work permit extension got refused and I wanna know how long it will take to approve that application and what would be the process of rescheduling the PR Interview ( as it is on the final completion step ) after that, if Restoration of status gets approved.
Even a little bit of help on this topic will be much appreciated .
Thanks

aamber

Oct 29, 2019
Why would you need to reschedule your PR interview if a restoration of a visitor status is approved?
Because I been at the interview already where they told me that they can not finalised my PR until I have a valid status over here,
My work permit extension application refused after I received the COPR mail and before the interview scheduled date .

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Why would you need to reschedule your PR interview if a restoration of a visitor status is approved?
OP needs to have valid status.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi everyone,
By thinking of not talking so much of your precious time , want to jump directly to my question and try to be brief . I would be more then happy to hear or discuss if anyone have similar situation like this

I applied for Restoration of status as a visitor after my work permit extension got refused and I wanna know how long it will take to approve that application and what would be the process of rescheduling the PR Interview ( as it is on the final completion step ) after that, if Restoration of status gets approved.
Even a little bit of help on this topic will be much appreciated .
Thanks
It's very individual. It can take anywhere from a few weeks to several months.

aamber

Oct 29, 2019
So by being invited for pr interview,is your pr application approved already?If thats the case why dont you just leave the country then come back and land for PR?
Yea luckily it’s all approved and at final stage of processing where I just have to submit passport and photographs for processing .
I planned for the same after attending the interview ,but they said you would not be able to finalise the PR processing at port entry , if you plan to leave Canada and come back .
Thanks for all that conversation that’s big help.