+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Restoration of study vusa

sahil26

Nov 4, 2018
My friends study permit expired on 29th july 2018 and his work permit got refused on 15th october. He was waiting fr the result of his work permit. So can he still apply fr restora

sahil26

Nov 4, 2018
Are u sure the restoration period will start from the day he got refusal. He has applied fr a college program in quebec and everything is done just waiting to get LOA from collge. Can he apply fr study permit with restoration . Its confusion is restoration period from the day his study permit got expired from the refusal day.please help

noha_qc

Star Member
Apr 9, 2015
Study permit expired-30 july 2018
applied for extension -30 july 2018
request to provide additional documents -1st nov 2018
failed to provide as i didnt see my email and deadline was 8th nov 2018

got rejection letter from cic that my application for study permit is rejected and i must leave canada immediately .

Its very confusing about restoration period some one says it is from the day i gor refusal letter and other says i should leave canada asap

can someone please help if i can apply to restore my status as student as i have my studies pending ??

please i need urgent help as i dont have time

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
Study permit expired-30 july 2018
applied for extension -30 july 2018
request to provide additional documents -1st nov 2018
failed to provide as i didnt see my email and deadline was 8th nov 2018

got rejection letter from cic that my application for study permit is rejected and i must leave canada immediately .

Its very confusing about restoration period some one says it is from the day i gor refusal letter and other says i should leave canada asap

can someone please help if i can apply to restore my status as student as i have my studies pending ??

please i need urgent help as i dont have time
I believe this means your extension application was not considered valid by IRCC this is why you dont have option to do restoration and must leave and apply for new study permit from home country, consult a lawyer if you plan to do anything else. This is probably because of the missing docs.

If your original extension application was considered valid then you would have 90 days from day of refusal to restore status.

noha_qc

Star Member
Apr 9, 2015
it was valid as they request me to upload my transcripts from my studies and i didn't check the request letter and missed the deadline to provide transcripts.
Do i still have the chance to re apply?

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
it was valid as they request me to upload my transcripts from my studies and i didn't check the request letter and missed the deadline to provide transcripts.
Do i still have the chance to re apply?
Not valid according to them it seems, I think you need to leave. Contact IRCC by phone.