App. Filed.......
14-11-2018
AOR Received.
14-11-2018
Interview........
2019-10-21
LANDED..........
2019-10-21
I had to reschedule my appointment for confirmation of permanent residence as I was out of the country. I received an email:

Thank you for informing us. As your Confirmation of Permanent Residence document expires on October 23, 2019, you will be rescheduled sometime between October 18-23, 2019.

If you do not hear from us by mid-September , kindly send us a reminder via the Client Support Centre:

I did not hear from them so I sent an enquiry on October 1st. Today, (approx 1 week later) I received this email from IRCC.CECSCDoNotReply-NePasRepondreCSCEC.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We have received your enquiry regarding the confirmation of your Permanent Resident (PR) status in Canada. However, we require further information in order to process your request.

• Please confirm your address in Canada

We will gladly assist you following reception of the above information.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

I responded to this email address with my Canadian address but note that the email contains "do not reply" in it. Is this fine?

I'm getting nervous as they take so long to respond and I need the date confirmed ASAP. I'm afraid it won't be scheduled by the time my COPR expires.

A_D_cec

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-09-2019
I had to reschedule my appointment for confirmation of permanent residence as I was out of the country. I received an email:

Thank you for informing us. As your Confirmation of Permanent Residence document expires on October 23, 2019, you will be rescheduled sometime between October 18-23, 2019.

If you do not hear from us by mid-September , kindly send us a reminder via the Client Support Centre:

I did not hear from them so I sent an enquiry on October 1st. Today, (approx 1 week later) I received this email from IRCC.CECSCDoNotReply-NePasRepondreCSCEC.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We have received your enquiry regarding the confirmation of your Permanent Resident (PR) status in Canada. However, we require further information in order to process your request.

• Please confirm your address in Canada

We will gladly assist you following reception of the above information.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

I responded to this email address with my Canadian address but note that the email contains "do not reply" in it. Is this fine?

I'm getting nervous as they take so long to respond and I need the date confirmed ASAP. I'm afraid it won't be scheduled by the time my COPR expires.
You won't receive a reply to your reply to the do not reply email, most likely it won't even be delivered to the sender.
Use the following webform to contact IRCC:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

tessa2105

Star Member
Jun 18, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2018
AOR Received.