NOT REQUIRED
Interview........
nov 2013
did my text in march 2011 and receive residence questionare
still no updates almost 21 months.
no reply still in process.. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Antre

Oct 16, 2012
Mailed My completed RQ today. Have not received my health history from OHIP though, will mail it later separately.
wish me good luck :)
I will post here when I hear anything from CIC.

EasyRider

Oct 12, 2008
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mirmukaramali said:
did my text in march 2011 and receive residence questionare
still no updates almost 21 months.
no reply still in process.. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
mirmukaramali, what's your office? It can be very different depending on local office. If it takes longer than for others in your office, you'd probably want to take action to find out why.

mirmukaramali

Jun 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ST.claire
NOC Code......
NOT REQUIRED
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
NOT REQUIRED
Nomination.....
NOT REQUIRED
AOR Received.
14th may 2010
IELTS Request
NOT REQUIRED
File Transfer...
30th may 2011
Med's Request
NOT REQUIRED
Interview........
nov 2013
EasyRider said:
mirmukaramali, what's your office? It can be very different depending on local office. If it takes longer than for others in your office, you'd probably want to take action to find out why.
@ i did with my mp.
well my office is st.claire toronto.
they asked me to wait till december.
hope for the best.

pretestRQ

Dec 14, 2012
Hi Gurus,

I received a pre-test RQ in November for which I submitted my response last week. I sent it to Scarborough office as per the cover letter on the RQ.
Yesterday, I received a FP request letter from St.Claire office.

Can you please tell me which local office is handling my file. Is it Scarborough or St. Claire. Is it possible to have two offices process your file.

My concern is, if St.Claire office is processing my file then will Scarborough office forward my RQ package to them?? if not will my case be delayed indefinately.

I sent my RQ package to he address on the cover letter.

Also, the RQ envelope had Sydney-NS postal stamp. This means my RQ was issued by CPC.

Thanks.

saint4peace

Star Member
Jul 11, 2012
Taiwan
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 22, 2012
AOR Received.
July 14, 2012
File Transfer...
August 29, 2012
Passport Req..
November 20, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 30, 2013
LANDED..........
February 12, 2014
Hi ALL: I could NOT send my RQ letter back to local immigration office as it already passed 45 days!! I am just 'fraustrated' to complete ALL these information and make a package to send to them !! I will send it next week and it will already be a week late, I mean 52 days after receiving the RQ letter. PLEASE advise, if anybody feels to help. Thanks.

look4d

Apr 17, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Now they accept the RQ within 45 BUSINESS DAYS , so I think you are ok, send it ASAP.

Cheers

saint4peace

Star Member
Jul 11, 2012
Taiwan
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 22, 2012
AOR Received.
July 14, 2012
File Transfer...
August 29, 2012
Passport Req..
November 20, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 30, 2013
LANDED..........
February 12, 2014
Thanks a lot for information. However, if it passes that 45 working days, then what happens? They just throw it away. or Don't even open ? PLEASE advise. Thanks in advance.

look4d

Apr 17, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have read earlier they give a week grace before they consider the application abundant ,Don't wait , send it even without OHIP and CBSA , you always can send any missing doc later.

pretestRQ

Dec 14, 2012
Hi,

Can you please shed some light on my case.

1) Received a letter to send RQ(Pre-test) to Scarborough office
2) Received a letter to do Fingerprints from St.claire office.

Which office is considered as my local office? Scarborough or St.Claire?
Can I view on-line the information about which local office processing my file? If yes, How?

Thanks and appreciate your help.

pretestRQ

Dec 14, 2012
saint4peace said:
Hi ALL: I could NOT send my RQ letter back to local immigration office as it already passed 45 days!! I am just 'fraustrated' to complete ALL these information and make a package to send to them !! I will send it next week and it will already be a week late, I mean 52 days after receiving the RQ letter. PLEASE advise, if anybody feels to help. Thanks.
saint4peace ,

Send your response ASAP. I read it somewhere I guess in OB-407 or some cic bulletin... If they don't get the response to RQ in 45 days days, they will wait for 1 more week grace period. After the grace period if they still don't receive a response they are supposed to send a final notice asking you to submit the response in 30 days. The notice will be sent via registered post. It will be clearly mentioned in the notice that if you don't send the response in 30 days (after receiving the notice) your application will be cancelled.

saint4peace

Star Member
Jul 11, 2012
Taiwan
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 22, 2012
AOR Received.
July 14, 2012
File Transfer...
August 29, 2012
Passport Req..
November 20, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 30, 2013
LANDED..........
February 12, 2014
pretestRQ said:
Hi,Can you please shed some light on my case.
1) Received a letter to send RQ(Pre-test) to Scarborough office
2) Received a letter to do Fingerprints from St.claire office.
Which office is considered as my local office? Scarborough or St.Claire?
Can I view on-line the information about which local office processing my file? If yes, How?
Thanks and appreciate your help.
pretestRQ & look4d: Thanks a lot once again. I appreciate your time. Actually, I counted today again my days of receiving the letter is 37 working days! I mean I was issued the RQ letter on 25 October, 2012. If I count only working days since 25 October, then it is only 37 working days until 16 December 2012. Am I right ?

RE your letter, pretestRQ: I would send the response to the office where I sent my original application or I would consider which address actually is closest to my civic address. hope this helps. Thanks again.

Jun 1, 2012
I got my RQ after the test(at the test).

Just working on the RQ at the moment.

Do I really have to send them ALL my credit card statements? that's gonna be a binder full of statements, since I only use my credit cards?

What about the property assessments? I am missing a copy from 2008-2009 which I resided in Winnipeg(now I am in BC)?

And Auto Insurance papers?(I've owned a few vehicles.) Do I have to provide EVERYTHING(as in Every year)?

danme

Dec 17, 2012
Hi, sorry to reply to your post, but still new here do not know how to start a new question. I Applied for the citizenship in November 2010, in January 2012, I received a letter inviting me to go and do the test, however I received with delays because it got the gap of the New Year holidays and I had booked already my annual leave at work and I could not attend the test as I was out of the country. Citizenship Canada had up to 6 months to send me a letter informing a new date for the test as I missed it the 1st time, instead, they requested more information and more documents with a new residence questionary. With this, Citizenship Canada allow themselves to say there's no time frame for the processing once they issue such questionary. I have sent the documents they requested on time, but since August my status does not change. Someone had similar situation? Is this like start a new application? taking up to 2 years to do the test?

*** To know your entries in Canada precisely, you can check the Canadian Border website, they can issue a report with all your entries in Canada.

cheers... hopefully, someone can give some tip about my situation.

thanks