+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

requirements for tourist visa in canada?

kamal87

Jul 30, 2011
Hi Ashokcan, i need you help.

i am on post study work visa in UK. my brother is a student in canada. and i want to get a visit visa to canada. can you please tell me what should i do, i mean what are the documents do i need to collect to apply for visitor visa for canada and how much money do i have to show in my bank to apply? also i have heard that u need to show a job to get visa, but i m not working, so what are the options for me?
i would really appreciate if u could help me. its urgent

Thanks
Kamal

kamal87

Jul 30, 2011
hiya can anybody help me rgarding visit visa to canada.
actually i am in uk on post study work visa. my brother is studying in canada. he sent me an invitation letter to visit him for 2 weeks.
i have £2300 in my account and i have part ime job her as well which is only £96 per week. can u plz tell me is that enough balance and enough wages to get canada visit visa. thanks.

ashokcan

Apr 28, 2011
kamal87 said:
hiya can anybody help me rgarding visit visa to canada.
actually i am in uk on post study work visa. my brother is studying in canada. he sent me an invitation letter to visit him for 2 weeks.
i have £2300 in my account and i have part ime job her as well which is only £96 per week. can u plz tell me is that enough balance and enough wages to get canada visit visa. thanks.
Kamal, what's your Citizenship ? Since when you are in UK ? Do you study ? If you study then when you are going to finish it?

kamal87

Jul 30, 2011
im currently on post study work visa n yes i can work full time.
also do u know how can i apply for canada student visa from here? i have done diploma in IT and i finished it 2 years ago, somebody said to me that they will refuse me coz there is a gap between my studies. is that true?

ashokcan

Apr 28, 2011
kamal87 said:
im currently on post study work visa n yes i can work full time.
also do u know how can i apply for canada student visa from here? i have done diploma in IT and i finished it 2 years ago, somebody said to me that they will refuse me coz there is a gap between my studies. is that true?
Kamal,

Good to know that you can live and work full time in UK. I suggest you to apply for tourist visa and take a leave letter from from your Employer. 8)

blue_iguana

Apr 13, 2011
ashokcan said:
No, your mother don't need to prove bank statement,even she is living in Pakistan. Hussy of your Sis can invite her for visit.There is International courier service, like DHL,FedEx,etc they can use.When I invited my mother, she did not show anything. Everything was just cool. 8)
hi ashokcan, my wife and i are planning to bring her mom here to canada but we dont know what the requirements are..and what her mom needs to show in order for her to pass; we have a 4month old baby thats why we need her mom here to help us raise her grand-daughter.
do we need to show bank statements or anything??
pls help..!! :..(

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
blue_iguana said:
hi ashokcan, my wife and i are planning to bring her mom here to canada but we dont know what the requirements are..and what her mom needs to show in order for her to pass; we have a 4month old baby thats why we need her mom here to help us raise her grand-daughter.
do we need to show bank statements or anything??
pls help..!! :..(
Why don't you follow this thread?

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/checklist-visitor-visa-for-parents-t110594.0.html

DONATUS

Nov 1, 2013
Hi,
letter of no object, I mr E.O Donatus from Nigeria working in al khcalafa contracting and Gen. company Qatar as landscape architect and safety officer, i want to come for a tourist in Canada just for one month break perhaps i have no body over there but my company we book for my flight ticket and hotel reservation for my break. pls somebody help me to see this my dream country just for month

zedekiah08

Apr 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2012
Doc's Request.
31-01-2013
AOR Received.
01-02-2013
Med's Request
very soon
Med's Done....
none
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
LANDED..........
in Canada since 2009
hi, I have a question.. Im a foreign worker here in Canada, married to a Canadian citizen. I am still waiting for P.R. and I wants to know if my husband can invite my mother??? or can I invite my mother even if Im a foreign worker. We just want her to visit so he can see my son and experience Canadian winter...Were planning to have her at least 6 months.