+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

requirements for tourist visa in canada?

saleem22

Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 jan 2010
Doc's Request.
11 mar 2010
AOR Received.
11 aug 2010
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
5 jul 2010
i need a help from seniors regarding trv for my mom living in pakistan.my sis live in calgary canada she is studing english language course while her kids need help in home. her hussy have a good job.. thy want to send invitation letter but canada postal servise is on strike.is it acceptable by VO if thy send invitation through fax.and also wanna know that in this case (invitation letter stating all expances bear by my sis and bro in law in canada)do my mom need proof of fund like bank statement,if so , how much money she need in account.

anser urgent pl

ashokcan

Apr 28, 2011
saleem22 said:
i need a help from seniors regarding trv for my mom living in pakistan.my sis live in calgary canada she is studing english language course while her kids need help in home. her hussy have a good job.. thy want to send invitation letter but canada postal servise is on strike.is it acceptable by VO if thy send invitation through fax.and also wanna know that in this case (invitation letter stating all expances bear by my sis and bro in law in canada)do my mom need proof of fund like bank statement,if so , how much money she need in account.

anser urgent pl
No, your mother don't need to prove bank statement,even she is living in Pakistan. Hussy of your Sis can invite her for visit.There is International courier service, like DHL,FedEx,etc they can use.When I invited my mother, she did not show anything. Everything was just cool. 8)

saleem22

Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 jan 2010
Doc's Request.
11 mar 2010
AOR Received.
11 aug 2010
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
5 jul 2010
thanks for ur answer ashok..

itscoezy

Dec 20, 2010
Puerto Vallarta
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2012
Doc's Request.
10-10-2012
AOR Received.
10-10-2012
File Transfer...
07-08-2012
Med's Done....
10-04-2012
Interview........
20-11-2012
Passport Req..
03-01-2013
You could always scan a copy of the invitation letter, and then they can email you a copy and you can print it..

ashokcan

Apr 28, 2011
nerak said:
hi ashokcan.my friend is filipino and she's currently employed. :)
Does she own anything in her own country or her parents ? She has to show string tie up with her own country.

gwen23

Aug 20, 2011
ashokcan hi.. just wanna ask im a filipino and i have bf in vanderhoof canada, he wants me to apply for a visit visa but i dont know what to do?? can u help me pls.... thank u

Gsaa

Aug 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saleem22 said:

anser urgent pl
SAME IS WITH ME MY MOM HAS APPLIED FOR SAME AND SHE HAS SHOWED THE BANK STATEMENT IT IS FOR SURE BUT HOW MUCH I DONT KNOW EXACTLY BECAUSE IT GIVES THE ASSURANCE TO VO THAT UR MOM WILL COME BACK IF SHE HAS A ENOUGH AMOUNT OF MONEY PRESERVED IN THE BANK

ashokcan

Apr 28, 2011
gwen23 said:
ashokcan hi.. just wanna ask im a filipino and i have bf in vanderhoof canada, he wants me to apply for a visit visa but i dont know what to do?? can u help me pls.... thank u
Your boy friend in Canada and he is willing to invite you. To get a visitor visa, you had to show strong tie up with your country of residence.

jrmrbio

Aug 24, 2011
gwen23 said:

gwen23. nagkita na ba kayo ng bf mo from canada? nagpunta na sya pinas?

joanclaude

Aug 23, 2011
gwen23 said:
hi,pls visit the canadian embassy site,you will have to download some forms,fill it up and print..instructions and guide was all there:)i want to give to you the exact website but i cannot,im from philippines too!

joanclaude

Aug 23, 2011
ashokcan said:
Your boy friend in Canada and he is willing to invite you. To get a visitor visa, you had to show strong tie up with your country of residence.
more reasonable for PR i think;) :-X

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/philippines/visas/visiting-visiter.aspx?lang=eng&view=d

Follow the links

gwen23 said: