Ahsan576

Nov 24, 2017
Landed: Sept 05, 2017
Photo Request: Oct 30, 2017
Photo Delivered: Nov 03, 2017 - Sydney NS
Application Approved: Jan 05, 2017

=====
Application/profile details
Application status: A final decision has been made. Please see the final decision below.
Review of eligibility: Your eligiblity has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
Review of medical results: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Not applicable.
Final decision: Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.
=====
TL;DR
Additional document status could remain the same throughout the reviewing process.
Good luck to all.
Congratulations! Please do let us know when you get your PR card.

nomanahmed

Nov 29, 2017
Hi folks,

When your photos were received, who was the person signed in courier receipt? Mine was signed by Mike k.
Is this the same person for everyone?

Please share.

Regards,
N.

Nik_shy

Star Member
May 5, 2017
Hi folks,

When your photos were received, who was the person signed in courier receipt? Mine was signed by Mike k.

Please share.

Regards,
N.

Hey Just a query, i have sent my photo too via Canada post( Xpresspost) and in tracking it is showing it has received but no one has singed it..

is it necessary that some one will sign it when they received it? Should i be worried as no one has signed it ?

anyone a suggest would be appreciated

Nik_shy

Star Member
May 5, 2017
Hi folks,

Please share.

Regards,
N.
Hey Just a query

I have send my photo via Canada Post ( Xpresspost) and it has been received as well, However no one has signed in the tracking record?

Should i be worried as no one has signed the package received? is it necessary that all the time someone will sign it when they will receive the package ?

Guys any suggestion is appreciated, i am worried about my case!!

tsap33

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
Today i got a letter in my mail box sent from PRC sydney, they asked me to retake photo and send them again. Again wait for 2 more month.

How to know what was the error (wrong) in our previous photo? any idea? any one

johny56781

Jan 8, 2018
Today i got a letter in my mail box sent from PRC sydney, they asked me to retake photo and send them again. Again wait for 2 more month.

How to know what was the error (wrong) in our previous photo? any idea? any one
Could you tell me when your first set of photos got delivered to Nova Scotia ?

canadaishome

Jan 8, 2018
Landed: Sept 05, 2017
Photo Request: Oct 30, 2017
Photo Delivered: Nov 03, 2017 - Sydney NS
PR Card Received in mail: January 8, 2018

Sent photos from within Canada. Online profile still says additional documents are being reviewed but application status says approved (has been like this since PR application got approved).

Reactions: Ahsan576

tsap33

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
Could you tell me when your first set of photos got delivered to Nova Scotia ?
landed on Aug 8
Called CIC on oct 8th and came to know that i need to send photo again.
Sent photo on oct 12 and received on oct 16th
photo went to production again on nov 30
got letter in mail for photo on 3rd Jan.

nwz_shaikh

Oct 31, 2017
Hi,
Landed at Pearson : 7th September
Photo request: 30th October
Photos received by IRCC : 2nd November
Additional docs status changed from "in review" to "uploaded": 29th November
Application approved: 3rd January
PR Card received in mail (Toronto): 5th January

Hope this helps

johny56781

Jan 8, 2018
Hi,
Landed at Pearson : 7th September
Photo request: 30th October
Photos received by IRCC : 2nd November
Additional docs status changed from "in review" to "uploaded": 29th November
Application approved: 3rd January
PR Card received in mail (Toronto): 5th January

Hope this helps
Thank you for the info. I just wanted to understand till where they have finished processing coz for the last 2 and half weeks all 1 am hearing from them is processing completed only till Nov 3rd.

nwz_shaikh

Oct 31, 2017
Thank you for the info. I just wanted to understand till where they have finished processing coz for the last 2 and half weeks all 1 am hearing from them is processing completed only till Nov 3rd.
Hi,
Yaa I faced the same issue with them. What I learned was and this was confirmed by one of their agents as well, is that the dates updated to them are not realtime bases. Best way is to raise Case Specific Enquiry (CSE) and keep checking your CIC linked account.

Hope this helps,

Regards.

winniej

Dec 8, 2017
2nd one is an email. I received the same thing for my Case Specific Enquiry. I also got photo request for the 2nd time. I sent the photos but still in transit. So, no need to panic, you can send the photos again with an explanation letter, as requested by them.

I think sometimes they misplace our photos. That may be the reason for this.
Did u have any new update?

YANP

Star Member
Oct 3, 2015
Did u have any new update?
No. My photos were sent on 22/12/2017 for the second time through Canada post by one of my friend who is in Halifax. (do not know when they received the photos)

As they are still processing photos received on 03rd Nov, I think I will have to wait till mid or end of Feb 2018.

nomanahmed

Nov 29, 2017
Hi,
Yaa I faced the same issue with them. What I learned was and this was confirmed by one of their agents as well, is that the dates updated to them are not realtime bases. Best way is to raise Case Specific Enquiry (CSE) and keep checking your CIC linked account.

Hope this helps,

Regards.
How to raise CSE?