AOR Received.
18-08-2016
Med's Request
08-06-2017
Med's Done....
15-06-2017
LANDED..........
Landed
If there is an error in picture size or dimensions, do they ask for new picture while keeping passport with them or ask new pictures after landing and return passport with copr? I mean will they issue COPR if there is an error in picture and ask for new during pr card application?

tsap33

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
Called CIC and they said Sydney processing 25th Oct photos.
There is no update on my PR card though my photo reached Sydney on 16th Oct. Does any one have same case whose photo received by 20 Oct and still waiting for card?

ArtVandelay

Apr 28, 2016
Land on July 26
Retake photo deliver on Sep28
Additional document still have been reviewed
Still no update yet
It have been already passed 61days, called cic , they are always in high volume, they cannot transfer to agent! What I can do? Did someone has same situation with me?
I resubmitted my photos on September 29th and I'm yet to receive my PR card. My documents are being reviewed. I'm not able get a hold of an agent and received a generic reply from IRCC web form. I don't know what else can be done lol.

induscan17

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
If there is an error in picture size or dimensions, do they ask for new picture while keeping passport with them or ask new pictures after landing and return passport with copr? I mean will they issue COPR if there is an error in picture and ask for new during pr card application?
Both of your scenarios are possible. Apparently, most here belong to the second part of your query. I.e. Landed and asked to resend photos due to photos that do not meet IRCC's requirements. On the other hand, I have also seen cases where people were asked to resend photos, even before COPR being issued.

I'm not sure if COPR is issued knowing the photos don't meet the standards. It could be an issue with their workflow.

Reactions: dipica

dipica

Aug 21, 2013
SINP
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
24-05-2016
Doc's Request.
18-11-2016
Nomination.....
18-03-2016
AOR Received.
18-08-2016
Med's Request
08-06-2017
Med's Done....
15-06-2017
LANDED..........
Landed
Thank you for your reply. Is there a photo attached to COPR?

nomanahmed

Nov 29, 2017
Members, pictures i couriered were received on November 29 by Mike K.
Is this normally the recipient on the front desk?

I'm not able to login to cic app or login to status using my UCI number anymore? What am I missing?

Appreciate help folks, thank you.

Dec 20, 2016
I have the exact same timeline. I will keep an eye on your posts. Thank you.
Yesterday I called IRCC they are processing applications with photo retake on Oct 25th.The guy told me right now the processing time for pr card is 61 days, if i resent the photo the processing time will start 61 days since they received the photo. So i will get my pr card in 61 days from 7th Dec,2017.
Have to Wait and will no update before they check the photo.

Reactions: induscan17

rianlam

Star Member
May 16, 2017
Hello everyone, I landed on Sept 7, 2017 and am waiting for my very first card.
On 31 October, 2017 - I received a letter from CIC requested for my photo - they said that my photo was wrong size and requested to submit new ones. I have sent them right away. Due to Canada Post, CIC received it on NOV 3, 2017. After that, I called them several times to keep track on my application. The agent told me he could not check whether CIC has received my photo or not, and they are processing the application for photo retake on OCT 5, 2017. I called them twice, both told me the same thing.
Today, Dec 19 2017. I received another letter request to send 2 photos again to CIC - which I do not understand why I have to do this. The second letter does not have my bar code or UCI on that (unlike the first one have UCI code). Furthermore, the second letter does not give any reason in terms of request for photo.
If anyone has the same problem, please let me know. I will call CIC tomorrow to talk to them again. This is so panic to wait. When I landed, they told me it takes 8 weeks and now this is my 14th week, I do not even have my card at all.

nwz_shaikh

Oct 31, 2017
On 31 October, 2017 - I received a letter from CIC requested for my photo - they said that my photo was wrong size and requested to submit new ones. I have sent them right away. Due to Canada Post, CIC received it on NOV 3, 2017. After that, I called them several times to keep track on my application. The agent told me he could not check whether CIC has received my photo or not, and they are processing the application for photo retake on OCT 5, 2017. I called them twice, both told me the same thing.
Today, Dec 19 2017. I received another letter request to send 2 photos again to CIC - which I do not understand why I have to do this. The second letter does not have my bar code or UCI on that (unlike the first one have UCI code). Furthermore, the second letter does not give any reason in terms of request for photo.
If anyone has the same problem, please let me know. I will call CIC tomorrow to talk to them again. This is so panic to wait. When I landed, they told me it takes 8 weeks and now this is my 14th week, I do not even have my card at all.

Hi,
This letter you received was in mail or e-mail.
Also, what is your additional document status on cic?

Thanks...

YANP

Star Member
Oct 3, 2015

2nd one is an email. I received the same thing for my Case Specific Enquiry. I also got photo request for the 2nd time. I sent the photos but still in transit. So, no need to panic, you can send the photos again with an explanation letter, as requested by them.

I think sometimes they misplace our photos. That may be the reason for this.

rianlam

Star Member
May 16, 2017
Hi,
This letter you received was in mail or e-mail.
Also, what is your additional document status on cic?

Thanks...
Both are emails. The status is "uploaded"
2nd one is an email. I received the same thing for my Case Specific Enquiry. I also got photo request for the 2nd time. I sent the photos but still in transit. So, no need to panic, you can send the photos again with an explanation letter, as requested by them.

I think sometimes they misplace our photos. That may be the reason for this.
Hi there, Since it was such a long time of waiting. I still gonna give them a call tomorrow to see then.

YANP

Star Member
Oct 3, 2015

Hi there, Since it was such a long time of waiting. I still gonna give them a call tomorrow to see then.

My timeline
landed 25/07/2017
1st Photo request received by IRCC: 05/10/2017
2nd Photo request: 12/12/2017 (Photos sent, still in transit)

Anyway give them a call and please update in this forum, I cannot call them as I am outside CANADA

nwz_shaikh

Oct 31, 2017

Hi,

Yes, if the status is uploaded, do call them up and get the confirmation about the same.
Because, in almost all the cases, once the status is uploaded, no-one received the photo request, as per my knowledge.
Also, please ask them regarding the current photo processing dates, I cannot call them as I am outside Canada.

Thanks.