+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Request new photographs for PR Card after landing - add your case here

YANP

Star Member
Oct 3, 2015
Hey Guys ,
My New photos were received on 16th October .
My applications got Approved today . The status changed an hour ago.
The documents status is still being reviewed though.
Any idea , How long before I get the PR card delivered ?

Goodluck for everyone who is waiting . We are almost there.
Congrats!
PR card should be received in early next week

nkanani1

Star Member
Aug 4, 2016
Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2017
Nomination.....
20-12-2016
AOR Received.
27-01-2017
Med's Request
NN
Interview........
NN
My photos received on 05 Oct. No update yet.
Did you send pictures from outside Canada?
I have sent it from within canada.

nwz_shaikh

Oct 31, 2017
Hi guys.
My account is now changed. It’s approved.
My photos were received on Oct 16.
The additional documents part is uploaded not being reviewed.
Hope you guys get yours too.
Congratulations...

Just one question though, when was your application changed form "additional docs. are reviewed" to "additional docs. are uploaded".
Also, where will your card be delivered, just to get idea about time taken by post.

Thanks & Cheers !!!

shiiinjiiim

Star Member
May 26, 2017
Canada
Congratulations...

Just one question though, when was your application changed form "additional docs. are reviewed" to "additional docs. are uploaded".
Also, where will your card be delivered, just to get idea about time taken by post.

Thanks & Cheers !!!
It was around Nov 27th I guess when I was checking my account I saw the change in additional documents part.
I have no idea when I will receive my PR card, when I send them my photos from Vancouver to Sydney, it took 5 days. Vice versa, I don’t know it yet. I will update here.

Reactions: nwz_shaikh

abcvita2012

Star Member
Jun 5, 2017
Hello everyone. Since Im not able to link my card application to my cic account, what is the best way to know that they need additional photo as soon as such request is made?

Im planning to move permanently and I'm thinking of applying for a PRTD as soon as I know that they need extra time to issue the card.

endor

Star Member
Oct 21, 2016
Hello everyone. Since Im not able to link my card application to my cic account, what is the best way to know that they need additional photo as soon as such request is made?

Im planning to move permanently and I'm thinking of applying for a PRTD as soon as I know that they need extra time to issue the card.
I didn't link the application to my account, and I just received an email from them with a pdf letter saying the old photos could not be used.

Reactions: abcvita2012