Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/10/2014
AOR Received.
12/02/2015
Med's Request
18-03-2016
Med's Done....
21-03-2016 (RPRF Paid Upfront March 29th)
anandg12 said:
What about sending from outside of Canada, is it advised to send through regular mail or courier should be ok?
I am afraid that I do not know. I asked at the Canada post office and they said for PO Box's within Canada you can get signature at PO box's but I dont know if that applies for oversea's

sasovivo

Aug 5, 2016
Hi,
Please can u help me
I am outside canada and i sent the photos and mentioned the studio photography and address which is in my own country,do u think the will refuse it because they will know by this that i am outside canada ?!!!!
Please answer me because i am completely worried

sasovivo

Aug 5, 2016
Hi,
Please can u help me
I am outside canada and i sent the photos and mentioned the studio photography and address which is in my own country,do u think the will refuse it because they will know by this that i am outside canada ?!!!!

djshshajtm

Nov 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sasovivo said:
Hi,
Please can u help me
Should not matter.
You can legally leave and enter Canada without PR Card (with PRTRD), so you are not violating any rules/laws.
There is no country restriction in these photo requests, so you are fine.

sasovivo

Aug 5, 2016
djshshajtm said:
Should not matter.
You can legally leave and enter Canada without PR Card (with PRTRD), so you are not violating any rules/laws.
There is no country restriction in these photo requests, so you are fine.
Thank you so much,
I am just asking if cic realized that i left canada they will send the card to the canadian address or they will refuse sending it ?!!!

bainsneetu

Star Member
Nov 9, 2012
hegarty147 said:
I am afraid that I do not know. I asked at the Canada post office and they said for PO Box's within Canada you can get signature at PO box's but I dont know if that applies for oversea's
Hi, I have received request to send new set of photographs too today. I live nearby Toronto. I want to send photographs via canada post. The email that cic sent me - they have given 2 address - one for regular mail and other one for couriers. I would like to opt for mail instead of courier. Can I send photographs through registered post instead of regular one. I just want to keep track that those are safely delivered to the office. It's been almost 4 months since i landed here and now they came up with this request.

djshshajtm

Nov 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bainsneetu said:
Hi, I have received request to send new set of photographs too today. I live nearby Toronto. I want to send photographs via canada post. The email that cic sent me - they have given 2 address - one for regular mail and other one for couriers. I would like to opt for mail instead of courier. Can I send photographs through registered post instead of regular one. I just want to keep track that those are safely delivered to the office. It's been almost 4 months since i landed here and now they came up with this request.
ALWAYS send documents to CIC with tracking.

IrishinVan

Star Member
May 28, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hegarty147 said:
Just to let you know that Canada post do deliver to PO box and I got its signed and everything. It was delivered yesterday so hopefully it will be quick now
Hey Hegarty147,

My spouse just got asked for new photos and I mailed them today. Can you let me know when you get your card in the post? We have to go home in October for 2 weeks and i'm worried we won't have the card in time. The agent at CIC told me to include a copy of the flight details in the envelope and said that it 'might' help, but I doubt it.

hegarty147

Apr 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/10/2014
AOR Received.
12/02/2015
Med's Request
18-03-2016
Med's Done....
21-03-2016 (RPRF Paid Upfront March 29th)
IrishinVan said:
Hey Hegarty147,

My spouse just got asked for new photos and I mailed them today. Can you let me know when you get your card in the post? We have to go home in October for 2 weeks and i'm worried we won't have the card in time. The agent at CIC told me to include a copy of the flight details in the envelope and said that it 'might' help, but I doubt it.
Yes I will I have not heard anything yet. Did you get an ETA (The canadian esta thing ) before you got PR ?

IrishinVan

Star Member
May 28, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hegarty147 said:
Yes I will I have not heard anything yet. Did you get an ETA (The canadian esta thing ) before you got PR ?
No - that would have been clever.

hihello

Jun 10, 2015
nasha27 said:
Hi All

So I got the PR Card photo Email today, though the specs are same as the one I submitted (Got PPR in Jan 2016 with same photo specs). The email is addressed to me and doesn't mention about photographs of my wife? My timeline is below and I would appreciate expert advice on few question:

Landed: 16 April 2016
Photo Request: 04 August 2016 (110 Days / 3.5 months)

1. Should I send the photos for both me and wife?
2. What needs to submitted in addition to the photograph, since nothing is mentioned in the letter.
3. What options available to post the photos? and can we track them?
4. If anyone is aware of good photography options in Vancouver for PR Card
5. Can I use the photos previously provided if they match the spec?

A lot is awaiting on PR Cards, all BC ids are awaiting PR cards...even Tangerine needs PR card or photo ID to remove restriction on my account :(
Thank you guys for sharing and advising in advance.
Hi Bro,

Please call CIC customer care and check the status of you and your wife. For PR card they may ask your new photos, but they may accept your spouse photos.Both of your cases are different .
Please send 2 new photos to Case processing center since they asked .

In my case email came to my wifes email requesting photos, no email come for my photos , but i called CIC customer care and they verified my case and told even i have to provide photos.
So me and my wife both sent photos through Canada post with tracking.
In my wife's case since she received email we sent both her photos and the letter which came to her email.
In my case since i didn't received any email , i sent photos and an explanation letter having my name,date of birth and UCI number to identify my case.

1. Should I send the photos for both me and wife?
-- you should send 2 photos and the email you received contains attachment letter which contains your name,UCI number etc. For your wife case please call and ask CIC customer care then can check status.

2. What needs to submitted in addition to the photograph, since nothing is mentioned in the letter.
you have to send 2 photos and that letter to address mentioned in that letter

3. What options available to post the photos? and can we track them?
Send through Canada post Express post it Contains tracking.

4. If anyone is aware of good photography options in Vancouver for PR Card
5. Can I use the photos previously provided if they match the spec?
Better to use new photos, if i were you i wont use previous one because they got rejected.

Thanks

anandg12

Jun 26, 2015
I have resent new photos to IRCC a few days ago. Can I call IRCC to verify that they have received the photos? What is the number to call/e-mail? I am currently outside of Canada.

athiravasu

Nov 11, 2015
I have sent my photo to CIC from outside canada through DHL.

Am not able to track it has been delivered or not. what I can see from DHL website is

Delivery arranged no details expected ONTARIO SERVICE AREA, ON - CANADA.

Am not sure it is delivered or not.

How can I confirm the same ? Should I sent it again ?

Is there any way to contact CIC (email or phone) on this regard.

Please help....

anandg12

Jun 26, 2015
anandg12 said:
I have resent new photos to IRCC a few days ago. Can I call IRCC to verify that they have received the photos? What is the number to call/e-mail? I am currently outside of Canada.
Bump. Any help appreciated. :)

athiravasu

Nov 11, 2015
athiravasu said:
I have sent my photo to CIC from outside canada through DHL.

Am not able to track it has been delivered or not. what I can see from DHL website is

Delivery arranged no details expected ONTARIO SERVICE AREA, ON - CANADA.

Am not sure it is delivered or not.

How can I confirm the same ? Should I sent it again ?

Is there any way to contact CIC (email or phone) on this regard.

Please help....
Some one please reply....