N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
IELTS Request
Included with application
Interview........
waived
xceptional88 said:
Thats exactly what I said that download the form online fill it yourself and send photos so when you get photos request your envelop is already in queue. Send it atleast after 4 weeks of your PR card application. You will save about 2 weeks in later processing than.

The address is same and is for courier since international courier do not deliver to PO Box addresses. If you send to PO box you will not be able to track and know if it has been delivered. If you send to address i provided you will be able to track it and get signatures
You can't do this, as they ask you to enclose their request letter with the new photos, not enclosing the letter may even delay processing!

xceptional88

Jul 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2014
AOR Received.
PER: 14-11-2014
IELTS Request
Already Submitted
yazan142 said:
You can't do this, as they ask you to enclose their request letter with the new photos, not enclosing the letter may even delay processing!
Yazan. Request letter is general printed template with photo specifications and it was said that this needs not included since it has no information on it. It only required to send photos with supplementary information form which has the information.

Anyway - without getting into an argument it is him to decided I just gave my opinion.

riddymon

Jun 26, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xceptional88 said:
Yazan. Request letter is general printed template with photo specifications and it was said that this needs not included since it has no information on it. It only required to send photos with supplementary information form which has the information.

Anyway - without getting into an argument it is him to decided I just gave my opinion.
No - There were two letters included with my photo request. One was the actually letter giving me instructions on where to send the new photos and a second with the photo specifications. The first one is what needs to be sent with the photos.

mechanical95

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-July-15
Doc's Request.
24-July-15 & 5-Aug-15
AOR Received.
17-July-15
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
May 15
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Nov 15
VISA ISSUED...
8-Dec 15
LANDED..........
27-May-16
riddymon said:
No - There were two letters included with my photo request. One was the actually letter giving me instructions on where to send the new photos and a second with the photo specifications. The first one is what needs to be sent with the photos.
Thanks guys for all of your valuable advises.

1- Did you include IMM-5455 supplementary forms? or just sent the photo's with a letter have instructions?

2- Which address was mentioned on letter and to which you have posted the photo's. I understand from blog that post's send on PO Box 4500 address cannot be tracked?

yazan142

Star Member
Mar 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
IELTS Request
Included with application
Interview........
waived
xceptional88 said:

Its okay, but my friend received this letter, his name and UCI number both were printed on the letter, I agree that the letter content is general, however it is addressed to a specific person and highlights the UCI number as I mentioned.

riddymon

Jun 26, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mechanical95 said:

1- Did you include IMM-5455 supplementary forms? or just sent the photo's with a letter have instructions? No...I'm not even sure of where this talk of supplementary form is coming from. Maybe other people have been asked to send it. There was nothing mentioned about that in the letter I got. It just said to return the photos with the request letter.

2- Which address was mentioned on letter and to which you have posted the photo's. I understand from blog that post's send on PO Box 4500 address cannot be tracked?
There was two addresses but i sent it to this one:

49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2

joolery

Aug 13, 2014
Calgary
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2014
AOR Received.
19-11-2014
Med's Request
12-01-2016
Med's Done....
29-01-2016
Passport Req..
Decision Made - 29-02-2016 (Visa Exempt)
VISA ISSUED...
04-03-2016
LANDED..........
18-03-2016
mechanical95 said:

1- Did you include IMM-5455 supplementary forms? or just sent the photo's with a letter have instructions?

I sent mine to the PO Box and had it tracked (Canada Post registered mail).

joolery

Aug 13, 2014
Calgary
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2014
AOR Received.
19-11-2014
Med's Request
12-01-2016
Med's Done....
29-01-2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
04-03-2016
LANDED..........
18-03-2016
I called CIC today as last time I called they told me to call back today.

The lady I spoke with at first was quite 'abrupt' with me and said that there was no expected processing time for cases where photos were resubmitted and she can guarantee that mine would not have been processed yet (received May 27) as they are still processing photos received in February (!!!).

I was very polite with her and she became much nicer as the call went on. I asked about the travel document because I often am required to travel to the USA for work for short trips and she said my only option was to cross the border by car first.

Not the news I wanted as I travel so frequently.

edmonton1985

Star Member
May 24, 2015
joolery said:
I called CIC today as last time I called they told me to call back today.

The lady I spoke with at first was quite 'abrupt' with me and said that there was no expected processing time for cases where photos were resubmitted and she can guarantee that mine would not have been processed yet (received May 27) as they are still processing photos received in February (!!!).

I was very polite with her and she became much nicer as the call went on. I asked about the travel document because I often am required to travel to the USA for work for short trips and she said my only option was to cross the border by car first.

Not the news I wanted as I travel so frequently.
I am afraid to say you spoke with someone who is giving you totally wrong information. CIC is definitely NOT that behind. I have seen on this forum people who re-submitted pictures in March and April have already received their PR. This is the problem with CIC that every single agent tells a different story. Honestly, I would not worry about what she said since she is giving inaccurate information based on no evidence what so ever.
Secondly, if your photos were received on May 27th then definitely your card hasn't been processed yet. I am assuming your card will arrive after 58 to 60 business days after photo resubmission hopefully.

ain08

Star Member
Sep 23, 2015
Hello everyone, I sent my photos as received from CIC through email to be sent to below address:-

Case Processing Center - Permanent Resident Card
PO Box 4500 - PRC Mailroom
Sydney Nova Scotia
B1P 6L1

However, DHL through third party courier sent it to below address and a guy named Dan received it.

Immigration Canada
47-49 Dorchester St
Sydney Nova Scotia
B1P 5Z2

I don't know if this will be a problem. Anyone on the same boat please?

rajanhere

Jun 15, 2015
Hello Guys,

I landed on April 5th and they asked my photo over email on June 9th 2016 to CPC- PR Card, PO BOX 4500 address.

My photo reached there through Canada post just today(17th June) as I sent on 15th June only.

I sent only photo and copy of the email letter as per the instruction.

xceptional88

Jul 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2014
AOR Received.
PER: 14-11-2014
IELTS Request
Already Submitted
ain08 said:
Hello everyone, I sent my photos as received from CIC through email to be sent to below address:-

Case Processing Center - Permanent Resident Card
PO Box 4500 - PRC Mailroom
Sydney Nova Scotia
B1P 6L1

However, DHL through third party courier sent it to below address and a guy named Dan received it.

Immigration Canada
47-49 Dorchester St
Sydney Nova Scotia
B1P 5Z2

I don't know if this will be a problem. Anyone on the same boat please?
Doesnt matter. It is delivered to correct address. DHL doesnt deliver to P O box address so CIC has given this alternate address to send photos

joolery

Aug 13, 2014
Calgary
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2014
AOR Received.
19-11-2014
Med's Request
12-01-2016
Med's Done....
29-01-2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
04-03-2016
LANDED..........
18-03-2016
edmonton1985 said:
Is there anyone here who resubmitted their pictures and they were received by someone called "Doug Stephenson"?
No, mine was "Dan Lewis".

applebuet

Jul 10, 2013
edmonton1985 said:
Is there anyone here who resubmitted their pictures and they were received by someone called "Doug Stephenson"?
I sent my picture on 18th April and received on 21st April. In my case it was received by Doug Stephenson too. Unfortunately since then it turned into a disappointing silence.

Is there anyone who submitted their photos around mid April and received their PR card?