Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2014
AOR Received.
PER: 14-11-2014
IELTS Request
Already Submitted
You can actually write to minister of citizenship and immigration as feedback and bring this to his attention, who might take steps getting several emails. One or two emails he might even ignore.

sarad1

Star Member
Jan 18, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Has anyone who submitted his or her photographs on April received the PR card?

ain08

Star Member
Sep 23, 2015
Hi Guys, I receive a photo re-submission request through email.

They are requesting for 2 new photo. On back of one, I need to put my name, date of birth, name of studio and address of studio. Does this mean that the other should not have the same details and should be empty?

Does that photo have to be sealed like in a studio's small envelope?

Also, it should come with that letter request. Can I fold that letter?

I am sending this letter and photo from Abu Dhabi directly to Nova Scotia, is that ok?

Sorry if this question may sound stupid, I just need a clarification and don't want this to be repeated again. Thank you.

riddymon

Jun 26, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sarad1 said:
Has anyone who submitted his or her photographs on April received the PR card?
i've seen a couple april-ers who's received their PR card. Follow this thread as well: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/track-your-pr-card-timeline-and-processing-times-here-t394703.0.html

xceptional88

Jul 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2014
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Already Submitted
ain08 said:
Hi Guys, I receive a photo re-submission request through email.

They are requesting for 2 new photo. On back of one, I need to put my name, date of birth, name of studio and address of studio. Does this mean that the other should not have the same details and should be empty?

Does that photo have to be sealed like in a studio's small envelope?

Also, it should come with that letter request. Can I fold that letter?

I am sending this letter and photo from Abu Dhabi directly to Nova Scotia, is that ok?

Sorry if this question may sound stupid, I just need a clarification and don't want this to be repeated again. Thank you.
Yes, Other should be empty from back.

It can be in any envelop , use a normal letter envelop that would be fine as far as you do not have to fold your pictures to fit in it.

You can send directly to nova scotia at their address not P.O Box. Address is

Case Processing Centre - PRC
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2

You can fold the letter (actually that is self identification form saying your UCI, name, eye color and height)

It is okay to send from anywhere as far as it reaches them

edmonton1985

Star Member
May 24, 2015
xceptional88 said:
Yes, Other should be empty from back.

It can be in any envelop , use a normal letter envelop that would be fine as far as you do not have to fold your pictures to fit in it.

You can send directly to nova scotia at their address not P.O Box. Address is

49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2

You can fold the letter (actually that is self identification form saying your UCI, name, eye color and height)

It is okay to send from anywhere as far as it reaches them
I had both photos stamped and dated. I hope this wont cause any issues. I have heard that it is perfectly normal.

mechanical95

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-July-15
Doc's Request.
24-July-15 & 5-Aug-15
AOR Received.
17-July-15
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
May 15
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Nov 15
VISA ISSUED...
8-Dec 15
LANDED..........
27-May-16
edmonton1985 said:
Ok. I re submitted photos in last week of April and CIC received them on April 25th. I think we might get our PR cards by the end of this month HOPEFULLY!!
Hi,
Just need to ask on which address you submit your photo's. How did you come to know that your Photo's has been received. I am thinking to send photo's through Canada xpress to have record that they have received that.
Did you also submit IMM 5455 Supplementary form along with pics?

mechanical95

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-July-15
Doc's Request.
24-July-15 & 5-Aug-15
AOR Received.
17-July-15
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
May 15
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Nov 15
VISA ISSUED...
8-Dec 15
LANDED..........
27-May-16
riddymon said:
Yeah, landed Feb 25th, got the resubmit request April 19th, sent my photos xpresspost to sydney. They got it the next day April 20th. Nothing since then.
Hi,
Which postal address, you did submit the photo's. Did you include supplementary form along with photo's?

mechanical95

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-July-15
Doc's Request.
24-July-15 & 5-Aug-15
AOR Received.
17-July-15
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
May 15
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Nov 15
VISA ISSUED...
8-Dec 15
LANDED..........
27-May-16
Hello folks!
We landed on 27-May-16.. Got to know from the blog that new photo's are required. I didn't receive any request so far from CIC.

We got new photo's and ready to send. I called agent and she said wait till you receive the request otherwise it will get lost...

1- Just to expedite the process, shall I send the photo's even without request from CIC?

2- To confirm whether they receive it, only Canada Xpress post with signatures is the way to track that CIC has received the post? So shall I use that and which will be the address then?

3- Shall I include IMM-5455 Supplementary form for all family members?

Much worried about delays......

edmonton1985

Star Member
May 24, 2015
mechanical95 said:
Hi,
Just need to ask on which address you submit your photo's. How did you come to know that your Photo's has been received. I am thinking to send photo's through Canada xpress to have record that they have received that.
Did you also submit IMM 5455 Supplementary form along with pics?
Hi sent it through express courier service and they gave me tracking number and I checked canada post website and it said it was received and signed by someone called DOUG STEPHENSON.

riddymon

Jun 26, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mechanical95 said:
Hi,
Which postal address, you did submit the photo's. Did you include supplementary form along with photo's?
Don't remember which one exactly....no i didn't submit a supplementary form. All they asked for was new photos and the letter that came with the photo request.

xceptional88

Jul 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2014
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Already Submitted
riddymon said:
Don't remember which one exactly....no i didn't submit a supplementary form. All they asked for was new photos and the letter that came with the photo request.
The letter that came with the photo request was the Supplementary identification form (Filled and printed for you by them).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

to expediate the process in case you get photos request you should send photos as per instructions one signed and stampled at the back to the address below with supplementary identification form.

49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2

mechanical95

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-July-15
Doc's Request.
24-July-15 & 5-Aug-15
AOR Received.
17-July-15
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
May 15
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Nov 15
VISA ISSUED...
8-Dec 15
LANDED..........
27-May-16
xceptional88 said:
The letter that came with the photo request was the Supplementary identification form (Filled and printed for you by them).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

to expediate the process in case you get photos request you should send photos as per instructions one signed and stampled at the back to the address below with supplementary identification form.

49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2
Thanks for advise. The above address is different than the one below which they normally asked to other applicants for sending photo's.
P.O Box 4500
Sydney, NS
B1P 6L1

Do you believe that if photo's send on 49 Dorchester Street address through Canada Xpress post, they will not get lost and will be acceptable by Case Processing Centre - PRC. Please advise.

Furthermore, I didn't receive the Photo request so far. Shall I send the photo's with Supplementary forms filled by my self for me and for my wife and kids. This is because I want to avoid un necessary delays cause by pics when they will start reviewing my case.

edmonton1985

Star Member
May 24, 2015
Has anyone who re-submitted pictures in April (or even last week of March) received their PR cards yet? Please let us know. Thanks.

xceptional88

Jul 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2014
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Already Submitted
mechanical95 said:
Thanks for advise. The above address is different than the one below which they normally asked to other applicants for sending photo's.
P.O Box 4500
Sydney, NS
B1P 6L1

Do you believe that if photo's send on 49 Dorchester Street address through Canada Xpress post, they will not get lost and will be acceptable by Case Processing Centre - PRC. Please advise.

Furthermore, I didn't receive the Photo request so far. Shall I send the photo's with Supplementary forms filled by my self for me and for my wife and kids. This is because I want to avoid un necessary delays cause by pics when they will start reviewing my case.
Thats exactly what I said that download the form online fill it yourself and send photos so when you get photos request your envelop is already in queue. Send it atleast after 4 weeks of your PR card application. You will save about 2 weeks in later processing than.

The address is same and is for courier since international courier do not deliver to PO Box addresses. If you send to PO box you will not be able to track and know if it has been delivered. If you send to address i provided you will be able to track it and get signatures