+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Request for additional documents

sam.devilz19

Nov 7, 2017
St. John's, NL, Canada
Are you sure you selected submit after uploading document(s)?
A confirmation is normally sent by the next day.
Yes, after hitting the submit button, it asked for my signature and security question. This also changed the status of my overall application from "Your action required" to "Submitted". It's been over a week since I uploaded it but there has been no email confirmation that they've received it. Nevertheless I had sent a webform too just in case the document hasn't been received by the GCKey portal

LorLor

Jul 27, 2020
Jamaica
Category........
STUDY
Yes, after hitting the submit button, it asked for my signature and security question. This also changed the status of my overall application from "Your action required" to "Submitted". It's been over a week since I uploaded it but there has been no email confirmation that they've received it. Nevertheless I had sent a webform too just in case the document hasn't been received by the GCKey portal
Ok i was about to suggest webform with the document. Good luck!

gurindersingh122

Dec 11, 2020
Like fall 2020, IRCC developing an AIP for January 2021 intake. Two stage approval process. If the whole process is completed prior to December 15th, then full approval.. else two stage ...
Okay, so i have submitted file on 12th nov with prior medical, biometrics on 3rd dec. Will it go under one step visa or New AIP program?

Reactions: jakez1314

janfly

Nov 30, 2020
Okay, so i have submitted file on 12th nov with prior medical, biometrics on 3rd dec. Will it go under one step visa or New AIP program?
Unless there will an additional document requirement, it goes with full process to my knowledge. They are specific on biometric and medicals. As long as both are available, they approve them in a shot. But unpredictable IRCC, lets hope for the best.