+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Request for additional documents

Kishan Subramani

Nov 27, 2020
Did anyone received passport request after submitting the requested additional documents. Timeline please.
I applied on March 12 and Biometrics on 14 March , AIP 18 Aug and Request for additional documents Nov 14 and still there is no update

janfly

Nov 30, 2020
Did anyone received passport request after submitting the requested additional documents. Timeline please.
I applied on March 12 and Biometrics on 14 March , AIP 18 Aug and Request for additional documents Nov 14 and still there is no update
No update after additional documents review. My timeline as under:

Jan 21 intake
Application: October 3,2020
Category: non SDS
Biometric: 10 December 2020
Additional document request : 11th Dec
Medical request: 11th December
Additional docs review started: 15th dec
Medical passed: 17th Dec
Status' background check and review of eligibility started

Nothing heard after 17th December medical update.

sam.devilz19

Nov 7, 2017
St. John's, NL, Canada
No update after additional documents review. My timeline as under:

Jan 21 intake
Application: October 3,2020
Biometric: 10 December 2020
Additional document request : 11th Dec
Medical request: 11th December
Additional docs review started: 15th dec
Medical passed: 17th Dec
Status' background check and review of eligibility started

Nothing heard after 17th December medical update.
My timeline is kind of similar.

Jan 21 intake
Application: October 7,2020
Biometric: 03 December 2020
Additional document request : 10th Dec
Medical request: Upfront medical was done which got updated on 10th of Dec along with eligibility review starting.
Additional docs review started: How do you get to know that the review of submitted document started?
Medical passed: 10th Dec
Status' background check and review of eligibility started: Background check started since day 1 of submitting the application, eligibility review started on 10th Dec

I have some questions:

Did you upload the document on GCKey Portal?
Did you hit submit application after uploading the document?
Did the status of your uploaded document say "replacement provided"?
How did you get to know that review of your uploaded document started?

LorLor

Jul 27, 2020
Jamaica
Category........
STUDY
Submit a webform requesting an update.
Additional documents were requested in September. I received approval in January.

LorLor

Jul 27, 2020
Jamaica
Category........
STUDY
Can you please share your timeline mate?
Applied for Fall 2020 intake.
Submitted paper application February 27 2020 and completed biometrics which was misplaced by visa application centre.
Covid struck- everything was placed on hold.
I was asked to complete biometrics again in September, few days after I was asked to submit additional documents (new LOA, tuition receipt, bank statement, daughters documents)
Didn't hear from them.
Submited several webforms between October-December, saw several ghost updates.
Approval January 2021

Reactions: sam.devilz19

janfly

Nov 30, 2020
My timeline is kind of similar.

Jan 21 intake
Application: October 7,2020
Biometric: 03 December 2020
Additional document request : 10th Dec
Medical request: Upfront medical was done which got updated on 10th of Dec along with eligibility review starting.
Additional docs review started: How do you get to know that the review of submitted document started?
Medical passed: 10th Dec
Status' background check and review of eligibility started: Background check started since day 1 of submitting the application, eligibility review started on 10th Dec

I have some questions:

Did you upload the document on GCKey Portal?
Did you hit submit application after uploading the document?
Did the status of your uploaded document say "replacement provided"?
How did you get to know that review of your uploaded document started?
1.yes, the request by IRCC made through my account/GCkey. There were options to upload and submit.
2. After I uploaded the documents, I received an email stating that we received your documents by next working day
3. Two days later, another update from them saying that we are reviewing your additional documents provided and the same I can see in GCKey under additional document requirement. I received email alerts for each status in GCkey to the registered email id.

Reactions: sam.devilz19

sam.devilz19

Nov 7, 2017
St. John's, NL, Canada
1.yes, the request by IRCC made through my account/GCkey. There were options to upload and submit.
2. After I uploaded the documents, I received an email stating that we received your documents by next working day
3. Two days later, another update from them saying that we are reviewing your additional documents provided and the same I can see in GCKey under additional document requirement. I received email alerts for each status in GCkey to the registered email id.
I never received any correspondence from them, neither for the upload/submit nor for the review of additional documents.

janfly

Nov 30, 2020
They come up with new AIP for January 2021 intake and I believe they are working on it now. No choice for all of us other than killing our time and hormones. My eyes are refreshing each time for any updates in GCkey...