+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Request for Additional Documents - Regarding my marriage after Medical recieved

virdiharry12

May 23, 2014
What is the status now ? Did you get the PR now or still waiting along with your wife. If you have recieved your PR than can you tell me that how many months it took after you submitted all the documents

lskumar13

Nov 18, 2013
Now in ECAS application received is my status.and we are waiting for medical request.experience people can u please help us to get an idea

kumar26

Feb 1, 2014
lskumar13 said:
Now in ECAS application received is my status.and we are waiting for medical request.experience people can u please help us to get an idea
If u were already married at the time of application why didn't u do for everyone in 1 shot .. The fact that you added ur dependants later might delay ur processing by a month or two. And in ur original application in Dec 2013, did u mention that u were married and did u mention about ur dependants in the family members form ?

lskumar13

Nov 18, 2013
Yes in my original application i have mentioned like i was married and have kid.

Thanks for your reply friend.

ZZ to be strong

May 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014 Marriage Questionarre
AOR Received.
18-11-2013
As I am still waiting for the ME request from CIC after I submitted the additional docs regards my marriage questionarre :(, just wondering during this processing time if everyone receive phone investigation or request the couple for interview or even the case get reject ?

My spouse is in Canada and I am an Oct 2013 applicant, submitted the additional docs on Apr 30 2014. Based on the trend, normally if your spouse is currently in Canada, will get update from CIC after 1 month since you submit your additional docs. I still have 5 more days to go but not sure if I can get update or not :(

During these days, some negative thought is always in my mind. Maybe I worried too much my PR.
Hopfully I can get ME request on June 1 . If everyone has update, please share with us :)

Sanj

Star Member
May 13, 2013
ZZ to be strong said:
As I am still waiting for the ME request from CIC after I submitted the additional docs regards my marriage questionarre :(, just wondering during this processing time if everyone receive phone investigation or request the couple for interview or even the case get reject ?

My spouse is in Canada and I am an Oct 2013 applicant, submitted the additional docs on Apr 30 2014. Based on the trend, normally if your spouse is currently in Canada, will get update from CIC after 1 month since you submit your additional docs. I still have 5 more days to go but not sure if I can get update or not :(

During these days, some negative thought is always in my mind. Maybe I worried too much my PR.
Hopfully I can get ME request on June 1 . If everyone has update, please share with us :)
My Case is totally different - a decision was made on my file when i added my spouse and they asked for my spous'e medical right next day but after 1 month they asked for additional documents . I mailed it out yesterday but still worried !!!

ZZ to be strong

May 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
18-11-2013
Sanj said:
My Case is totally different - a decision was made on my file when i added my spouse and they asked for my spous'e medical right next day but after 1 month they asked for additional documents . I mailed it out yesterday but still worried !!!
Don't worried, at lease you and your spouse have already complete the medical and CIC have made a decison on your case. You will get PR, dont worry :)

BTW, when did you apply for your CEC ?

ZZ to be strong

May 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
18-11-2013
Any update from anybody who has same situation and get update from CIC?

Please share in there as I am so worried :(

dwahome

Dec 18, 2013
Thank God we finally received our PPR 3 hrs ago our timeline is as follows:

Additional documents received on 11th April 2014
Medical Request to spouse sent 28th April 2014.
Medical done on 7th May 2014
Medical uploaded on 9th 2014
RPRF Payment Request on 15th May 2014 ( Thou we already paid on 12th May 2014)
PPR Request 28th May 2014(Luckily i already sent my passport 3weeks ago to my husband)
Passports sent 28th May 2014

I wish you guyz all the best!!

Sanj

Star Member
May 13, 2013
ZZ to be strong said:
Don't worried, at lease you and your spouse have already complete the medical and CIC have made a decison on your case. You will get PR, dont worry :)

BTW, when did you apply for your CEC ?
I added my spouse in march 2014 somewhere around 25 or 26 march. The very next day of receiving my email they asked for spouse's medical . We got that sent by April 10 and may first week I received request for Additional documents . My spouse's fees was requested on April 17, 2014 . I hope this helps you

arorkama

Star Member
Oct 31, 2013
I have been married from last 6 years. Updated my martial status in CIC when I got married. Added my husband when filled the immigration under CEC. Got additional marriage docs r request on March 27th, 2014. Submitted the docs on April 4th. Have not heard any thing yet.

Any suggestions??

Also, I have no idea why they requested these marriage docs in my case.

Thanks,

ZZ to be strong

May 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
18-11-2013
Sanj said:
I added my spouse in march 2014 somewhere around 25 or 26 march. The very next day of receiving my email they asked for spouse's medical . We got that sent by April 10 and may first week I received request for Additional documents . My spouse's fees was requested on April 17, 2014 . I hope this helps you
Thanks for your information. Your case almost at the end of the process. Be patient and you will get your PPR soon :)

Hopefully I will get my ME soonnnnnnnnnnnn :)

Sanj

Star Member
May 13, 2013
ZZ to be strong said:
Thanks for your information. Your case almost at the end of the process. Be patient and you will get your PPR soon :)

Hopefully I will get my ME soonnnnnnnnnnnn :)
Fingers Crossed :)

ZZ to be strong

May 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
18-11-2013
Since CIC received my addional doc about marriage on Apr 30 , it is already 1 month now. I saw a few people who got update from CIC after 1 month. My spouse is in Canada. Don't know if I can receive medical this week...

Please, my medical, come to me ......

dwahome

Dec 18, 2013
ZZ to be strong said:
Since CIC received my addional doc about marriage on Apr 30 , it is already 1 month now. I saw a few people who got update from CIC after 1 month. My spouse is in Canada. Don't know if I can receive medical this week...

Please, my medical, come to me ......
Be patient you will receive it by end of this week. Stay positive.