+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Request for Additional Documents - Regarding my marriage after Medical recieved

mishal tailor

Apr 19, 2018
hey my mom applied for my dad.
he went for in interview. the lady was very rude. she keep some documents and said that she is not satisfy. what does it mean? are they going to investigate further or just reject the file? we are so worried about that. she was keep asking my dad that he didn't bring some documents even they he bring all the paper that they want from him. we check their letter again and they didn't mention any other document about which she is asking question from my dad

Bhane

May 8, 2018
Hi Everyone,

I have one situation for my wife PR case. I got a request from CIC for additional document request and requesting the marriage picture. The message is below :

"Client Information: Please provide photographs of all wedding, customary celebrations. (maximum 20 photographs from different times and places). Please write your name and date of birth on the back of each photo and provide a brief description of the context on the back of each photograph; (do not provide CD, DVD, USB keys)."

I am confused as I have already send them the 20 picture with my package. SO, should I send the exact same pictures or some new pictures ?

Please help me with this.

Thanks in Advance.

mehulc

Jan 10, 2016
HI I have situation here, I was married in Nov,2017, but divorced from Mutual contenst by lawyer not through court by Hindu act after one month, I have also applied Sponsership for my current wife, CIC asking to put Divorce Petition, Divorce Judgement and Decree of Divorce from a competent court of law for your previous marriage, But i have provided affidative Divorce certificate, should i petition my previous marriage in court and get Divorce Decree , and how much it will take time , can you please advice in this case?

akshay.1o

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
Hi guys, I am inland principal applicant applied paper file from manitoba. CIC received my file on Dec 14, got medical on did medical on June 5th and it was updates on CIC on 10th.
I already included my wife in my application from beginning and she and me got medical at same time which now shows medical passed on my profile.
I have question that if CIC will ask for additional docs I won’t have enough coz my marriage was Arrange marriage and was kinda got married real fast there was no much of engagement time or honeymoon coz I came back to canada rightafter marriage. I do talk to her regularly through whatsapp and I have marriage certi and pics of marriage ceremonies. Idk what else I will send them if I get additional docs request