+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Request for Additional Documents - Regarding my marriage after Medical recieved

Tarundhingraa

Star Member
Sep 26, 2015
Dear All

Medical request Received on 10th Feb and RPRF received on 5th march .

Can anyone provide the further procedure to it???

When can i expect PPR Now?

Thanks
Tarun

adv SAURABH v

Star Member
Mar 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
chqndigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
hello

I got my passport request last week. They received my file on April 2015. I got married in feb 2016 and in the march 2016 i sent my spouse add on dependent application to Sydney Novascotia But i guess CiC Ottawa has not got any update regarding my marital status till yet. I emailed Ottawa CPC regarding my marital status update and i attaced my marriage certificate too with that email. I just want to know what i will b expecting from CiC now .

Stealth Assasin

Star Member
May 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2014
Doc's Request.
RCMP & RPRF in May 2015; Additional Docs Sept 2015
AOR Received.
March 2015
Med's Request
May 2015
Med's Done....
May 2015
Passport Req..
January 2016, Thank God!!
LANDED..........
InLand
adv SAURABH v said:
hello

I got my passport request last week. They received my file on April 2015. I got married in feb 2016 and in the march 2016 i sent my spouse add on dependent application to Sydney Novascotia But i guess CiC Ottawa has not got any update regarding my marital status till yet. I emailed Ottawa CPC regarding my marital status update and i attaced my marriage certificate too with that email. I just want to know what i will b expecting from CiC now .
I would suggest to call the CIC call center and make sure that your marital status is up to date in their system. you can look up their phone number on the website. The call center guy should be able to guide you if it is not updated. (he would probably ask you to email CIC ottawa)

adv SAURABH v

Star Member
Mar 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
chqndigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
I got my spouse medical last month on 28th april from 219 laurier street CPC Ottawa and she got it done on 29th april. I have fullfilled rest of the conditions. Do you know how much time its going to take for Passport call

Stealth Assasin

Star Member
May 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
March 2015
Med's Request
May 2015
Med's Done....
May 2015
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
InLand
adv SAURABH v said:
I got my spouse medical last month on 28th april from 219 laurier street CPC Ottawa and she got it done on 29th april. I have fullfilled rest of the conditions. Do you know how much time its going to take for Passport call
It took us approximately a month or less after the medical request - but this all depends case to case. For us, our application was over the standard processing times and everything was complete (security checks, criminality checks and eligibility) - hence I think it didn't take too long after the medical request.

barse

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2016
AOR Received.
30-04-2016
IELTS Request
SA Received: 19-05-2016
File Transfer...
23-05-2016
Med's Done....
04-02-2016
Hi All

Any experience with WhatsApp used as evidence of communication?

I am not yet requested to submit any additional docs but wondering how much CIC values voice call apps that does show 'name' of contact only but not both the name and number.

First we used regular phones for communication but stopped them after high bills, thus we started using Viber and WhatsApp. My wife doesn't like texting, so we talk often. However, only name is displayed on the "Calls" tub of WhatsApp but not both name and number to confirm that communication involved me and her. WhatsApp doesn't provide proper printout from the application's call history (I talked to them). I took screenshot of call log tub expanded, copied to word processor and printed multiple of screenshots n a page (visible enough), submitted with application (don't know what they are going to say on that) and preparing to send more. Is there anyone out there with such experience and especially CICs response?

Stealth Assasin

Star Member
May 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
March 2015
Med's Request
May 2015
Med's Done....
May 2015
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
InLand
barse said:
Hi All

Any experience with WhatsApp used as evidence of communication?

I am not yet requested to submit any additional docs but wondering how much CIC values voice call apps that does show 'name' of contact only but not both the name and number.

First we used regular phones for communication but stopped them after high bills, thus we started using Viber and WhatsApp. My wife doesn't like texting, so we talk often. However, only name is displayed on the "Calls" tub of WhatsApp but not both name and number to confirm that communication involved me and her. WhatsApp doesn't provide proper printout from the application's call history (I talked to them). I took screenshot of call log tub expanded, copied to word processor and printed multiple of screenshots n a page (visible enough), submitted with application (don't know what they are going to say on that) and preparing to send more. Is there anyone out there with such experience and especially CICs response?
We submitted screenshots of our Watsapp Call history as well as screenshots of our Skype Chat history. So, it is perfectly logical to do so in today's day and age. we submitted them and everything went smoothly, Thank God!!

barse

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2016
AOR Received.
30-04-2016
IELTS Request
SA Received: 19-05-2016
File Transfer...
23-05-2016
Med's Done....
04-02-2016
Stealth Assasin said:
We submitted screenshots of our Watsapp Call history as well as screenshots of our Skype Chat history. So, it is perfectly logical to do so in today's day and age. we submitted them and everything went smoothly, Thank God!!
That gave me a relief! Thank you very much. :-*

It was just from no-where this idea came in, pressing hard on me, 'what if they say...this...that' how can I show that we are talking from 10 min to about 3 hours per day for the past 6 months....except the first 2 months when we used cells directly.

Yes, it's just logical to use current technology, but don't know why this idea of doubt crept into my mind

Thank you gain ;D

bubbles26

Jul 13, 2017
Hi everyone,
I have a problem. CIC asked for an FBI police clearence about 4 months into my application after they requested a travel history. My fingerprints arrived at the FBI on july 19th but it still isn't showing up on the system even though they've moved on to the 21st. They say there was a problem with my application but since it's not in the system they can't tell me what it is. I have already sent in two LOEs and today they told me I have another 7 day extension which I obviously won't be able to meet. Will CIC cancel my permanent residence application when i am unable to submit my FBI police clearance in 7 days? or will they process my application without it (they have 4 other police clearances from me and i never lived in the US, just went a lot as a tourist) ? or will they give me a third extension- it's been 6 months since my ITA?

FinTor

May 26, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-05-2017
Doc's Request.
31-05-2017
Nomination.....
Not Applied for
AOR Received.
25-06-2017
Med's Done....
09-06-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
29-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2017
LANDED..........
26-10-2017
Hi everyone,
I have a problem. CIC asked for an FBI police clearence about 4 months into my application after they requested a travel history. My fingerprints arrived at the FBI on july 19th but it still isn't showing up on the system even though they've moved on to the 21st. They say there was a problem with my application but since it's not in the system they can't tell me what it is. I have already sent in two LOEs and today they told me I have another 7 day extension which I obviously won't be able to meet. Will CIC cancel my permanent residence application when i am unable to submit my FBI police clearance in 7 days? or will they process my application without it (they have 4 other police clearances from me and i never lived in the US, just went a lot as a tourist) ? or will they give me a third extension- it's been 6 months since my ITA?
Hi bubbles26 - there are places where you could get FBI reports almost instantly. If you are in Toronto, you could get it from a place near Yonge / College. Try this : http://www.canadianfingerprints.com

bubbles26

Jul 13, 2017
Hi bubbles26 - there are places where you could get FBI reports almost instantly. If you are in Toronto, you could get it from a place near Yonge / College. Try this : http://www.canadianfingerprints.com
Hi! Thanks for the reply i really appreciate it. I heard this was illegal and grounds for misrepresentation since i've never been a USA resident or citizen. Do you know anyone who's used the service without issues?

FinTor

May 26, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-05-2017
Doc's Request.
31-05-2017
Nomination.....
Not Applied for
AOR Received.
25-06-2017
Med's Done....
09-06-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
29-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2017
LANDED..........
26-10-2017
Not sure about legalities. One of my friend (he lived in the US for 3 years) used this service back in April. He applied in May and landed recently - I do not think he got any questions from CIC on the FBI clearance he submitted.

bubbles26

Jul 13, 2017
Not sure about legalities. One of my friend (he lived in the US for 3 years) used this service back in April. He applied in May and landed recently - I do not think he got any questions from CIC on the FBI clearance he submitted.
Great thanks! I'll look into it :)

ali540

Apr 22, 2014
Dear all, I have a situation here and I would appreciate if somebody can help.
I received spousal add on kit for my spouse a week ago. I have a section of it as below. My spouse is a US citizen and on visit with me in Canada for last four months and leaving in March, 2018. she is not accompany with me in the PR application at this time. I am able to submit relationship photos as stated in statement #1 below. I am wondering if the statement 2 below applies to me? My spouse is just a visitor and do not have lease agreement/ bank account in Canada. am I safe if I just fulfill the statement # 1 below ? please advise thanks

Evidence of the relationship between you and your spouse/common-law partner (CLP), such as:

1- Relationship photos (Wedding photographs depicting all the rituals of a traditional wedding,
wedding reception and post wedding photographs, commitment ceremony photos from outings
together trips, honeymoon, etc. (10–15 photos max)
2- If you are living together, evidence such as copy of bills, bank statements, lease agreement,
drivers licenses showing your names and address (10–15 pages max)

Rezwan08

Star Member
Jul 23, 2017
Hello folks , need an urgent help.

I applied for my Spouse 's Open work permit online and I got a request for addition documents .It states like this
''Communication, proof: Proof of communication (photos, letters, E-mails, phone bills), between you and your sponsor - Pre and Post Marriage.'

And then 'Please note ,All documents must be in either English or French. Any documents not in English or French must be accompanied by a certified translation'.

So , should I provide fb msg's and whatsapp call list from few months before we got married or I have to go back more than 6-7 months before we got married ??
And face book messages were in native language sometimes , do I have to make a certification of those texts ??

Any direction would help.
TIA