Reply from CIO :(

shahidsabir2

Star Member
Oct 28, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please be advised that your application was returned with all attachments on 03 Nov 2011. It was deemed incomplete. We do not keep detailed records of each application returned so I am unable to provide more case specific details.

Please note: all returned applications are sent via regular mail to the mailing address as entered on the application form so there is no tracking number. Once the
Once the application is mailed, its delivery is the responsibility of the postal service.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

D.A.
Client Service Unit
Citizenship and Immigration
Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada

mr_rana

Dec 28, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
NVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with App. (Excluding PCC)
AOR Received.
1st:-04.2010, 2nd:- 04.2011
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
File Transfer...
06.2011 (RBVO), 04.2012 (In Process)
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made 24.01.2013
LANDED..........
not same but I had similar experience...app was returned...

I applied again and it passed next time......so find what did you miss 1st time and try again my friend if you are really serious about moving to Canada.

the sooner the better as rules become more & more tough as the time elapses
good luck~

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
Could be a lot of things. Something you left out in Applications Forms, Something missing, like Fee/IELTS etc.

Anyways, just wait for it to come back and send it back as soon as you get it back, after off course taking care of what you missed.

nashe_31

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London (ISB)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2014
AOR Received.
02-04-2014
File Transfer...
10-04-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2012
Med's Done....
08-12-2013 Re-Med 19-02-2015
Passport Req..
Got an email for bio page of PPs
VISA ISSUED...
DM 06 May, 2015. InShaAllah Soon!
LANDED..........
InShaAllah Soon!
shahidsabir2 said:
any suggestion for me??? over this so pls share it
Dear Shahidsabir2,

I want to share with u my case for ur reference,

I needed some of my original educational certificates back from London VO. I sent them an email, asking my certificates back. They sent my docs back on 3rd November through regular mail and i received this mail on 14th of November in Egypt.

Now it depends on where do u live? but u will get it back in a couple of weeks. Inshallah!

Regards,
Nashe

Jbong

Nov 12, 2010
My application was return to me on the 27th October, although my application reach them on 11th August 2011.
The reason is that NOC 3152 has reached the cap. How can that possible??? Anyone applying for NOC 3152 like me around the same time but get rejected too??!! I so sad...........
Should it be process, first come first serve.

giogenre

Aug 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shahidsabir2 said:
Please be advised that your application was returned with all attachments on 03 Nov 2011. It was deemed incomplete. We do not keep detailed records of each application returned so I am unable to provide more case specific details.

Please note: all returned applications are sent via regular mail to the mailing address as entered on the application form so there is no tracking number. Once the
Once the application is mailed, its delivery is the responsibility of the postal service.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

D.A.
Client Service Unit
Citizenship and Immigration
Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada
@shahidsabir2

do you know what things you missed in your application or any clue for the reason of its incomplete status? I'm about to send my application next week and hoping to gather critical information before doing so.

thanks!

shahidsabir2

Star Member
Oct 28, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nashe_31 said:
Dear Shahidsabir2,

I needed some of my original educational certificates back from London VO. I sent them an email, asking my certificates back. They sent my docs back on 3rd November through regular mail and i received this mail on 14th of November in Egypt.

Now it depends on where do u live? but u will get it back in a couple of weeks. Inshallah!

Regards,
Nashe
Thanks Nashe first of all
i am from pakistan ... and may be in next two three days i will received my application back then i will tell you what i missed in the application.
Nashe ... what u have missed?

shahidsabir2

Star Member
Oct 28, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
giogenre said:
@ shahidsabir2

do you know what things you missed in your application or any clue for the reason of its incomplete status? I'm about to send my application next week and hoping to gather critical information before doing so.

thanks!
Hi
i sent my application at my on behalf no laywer according to me i think i submit each and every thing. lets see what i actually missed.

thanks

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As mentioned in your other post, you can apply again but you have to look-out that CAP is not reached and still available for your NOC.
Do not leave blanks any IMM application forms, small silly mistake not accepted and return your application.

OMM

kan2008

Feb 26, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March, 2011
AOR Received.
July 14, 2011
File Transfer...
August 14, 2011
Med's Request
March, 08, 2013, Received April 08, 2013
Med's Done....
March 26, 2013
Interview........
Feb 04, 2013
Passport Req..
PPR1: September 02, 2013, PPR2: October 30, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-November, 2013
Dear Nashe:

How did you request them to send back your originals?
Can you please let me know london office e-mail address? I need my educational documents back.

Thanks
kaan2008

nashe_31 said:
Dear Shahidsabir2,

Regards,
Nashe

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadian High Commission London : http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions/london.asp

OMM

kan2008 said:
Dear Nashe:

How did you request them to send back your originals?
Can you please let me know london office e-mail address? I need my educational documents back.

Thanks
kaan2008