+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Renew PR Card

majid365

Nov 14, 2012
Hi
I got PR Card about 5 years ago and it will be expired in next 4 month. I was in Canada with my family for about 6 month and I worked there. But, due to some problems, we came back home and still could not come back there because our card will expire in next few month. My question is that I can renew our PR Card or not and if it is possible what I can do to renew it.
Thanks alot
Majid

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In order to keep your PR status, you must live in Canada at least 730 days every 5 years. Because you haven't, you can not renew your PR card. Your only chance to keep your PR is go to Canada now before it expires. If they let you in without reporting you for not meeting the residency requirements, you can stay for 2 full years without leaving and then you will be able to renew your PR card.

farid-

Apr 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Come to canada if u r,still not here. Try to enter before,it expires complete 730 days out of 5 yrs. N then apply,for renewal. However, they might let,u in,from the airport,but one u r in u won't be able to go back for 2yrs. Ofcourse. As,pr will be expired.